Page 20 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO Disclosure Thread

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Look we all know why they want to find past life on Mars. Because then they can say that if we don’t stop driving SUVs, eating beef and not paying a huge carbon tax, the same thing is going to happen to our atmosphere. Global warming killed the Martians! Doesn’t matter if it is true or not. The “science” says so, so shut up and eat bugs and drive an electric car, slave.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Too much tequila causes people to see UFOs.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Too much tequila causes people to see UFOs.
    Hopefully they're not American Airlines pilots at 37,000 feet over NE New Mexico......
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    Hopefully they're not American Airlines pilots at 37,000 feet over NE New Mexico......
    Or military pilots. But I guess there's a bottle of tequila in each cockpit

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Or ASTRONAUTS. Didnt know they had tequila in the rockets & shuttles.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Never on-duty or ever in the aircraft. After hours for some extended downtime, of course. For a UH-60 crew, too many eyes and ears to blow the whistle. For a two-man operation like the MH-6/AH-6 or even the Kiowa Warrior, you still have the maintenance NCO who has reports to complete up to and just after we began a flight. A good NCO would be on the radio with his 1SG noting a questionable flask seen during flight preps. Commissioned officer or Warrant officer would have some explaining to do.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Or ASTRONAUTS. Didnt know they had tequila in the rockets & shuttles.
    Or the WWII pilots, ok, maybe there was a few bottles of booze on those planes, but the comment was of no value or benefit to the thread and fail. UFO's are legit, while the U still applies, what it's not, is birds, weather balloons, nor booze induced hallucinations.

We have SME's on top of our SME's who have had direct experience to be dismissive about that one.

On that topic, I thought I knew all the details of the Fendelson Forest incident, but there was some (quietly) declassified info from that one not long ago, and wow, is all I can say. See also:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-suffolk-33447592
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    https://www.sciencealert.com/four-ba...r-space-plants

Drip, drip, drip... disclosure is coming...

Feedback Score
    Years ago my team definitely saw UFOs on a mission. In the hotwash we asked about them and were told, literally, that those aircraft were "figments of your imagination, don't ask again".

Of course once we got around civvy TV, CNN was more than happily explaining everything one might want to know about the F-117.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    Years ago my team definitely saw UFOs on a mission. In the hotwash we asked about them and were told, literally, that those aircraft were "figments of your imagination, don't ask again".

Of course once we got around civvy TV, CNN was more than happily explaining everything one might want to know about the F-117.
    Not totally tracking. Is what you saw turned out to be the F-117 or was what you saw attributed to an F-117 as a cover? F-117's don't behave like UFO's and are not dead silent like UFO's etc. I do know someone who was on a mission in the Iraqi dessert during #2 adventure, and he and his entire team saw the classic huge dead quiet triangle go over their position and was told it never happened when they reported it. It was no F-117, that's for sure...
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 20 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast