Page 28 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO Disclosure Thread

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    And what you said is reasonable, too. But Will...the very fact of ALL those cameras, not only on cell phones...there isnt yet the first pic, Im aware of, that would prove beyond doubt of either an alien ship or alien itself. IF they decided to just keep on being quiet, denying everything as they have, like you say...what or who could make them change? NO ONE. I HATE to use this analogy..but its like the demonrat party STILL..& ALWAYS WILL..holler RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA...when that has categorically been proven false. What could make them stop those claims, even in the face of proof? NOTHING. So, whats the "plus" to now outting out the videos and admitting they are real..whatever "real" is? If they actually, FACTUALLY KNEW 100% without doubt, that these were alien tech...I just cannot believe we would ever have knowledge of it. I too, dont know why, if we have or have had this tech for so long...why it hasnt been incorporated into our daily lives, except for the fact it would definately impact the earnings of a lot of different industry here on Earth, like the oil & transport industry.
    It really is a deeply interesting subject to me though, and truly..its to the point that if I found out today I was wrong, and it IS alien/alien tech...I really aint gonna get my undies in a wad about it.
    And- WE/I SHOULD.
    I can hardly get my cell phone out fast enough to capture my dog doing something I wanna get a pic/vid of and they are not very good at distance objects, so that aspect does not bother me. We are seeing more every day and they are about the quality I'd expect. I seems beyond a shadow of a doubt something in our airspace that can't be denied by the gubment at this point, and I think they have concluded the same. I do think they will divulge just enough to admit that much in a big report soon to be released, likely releasing far less than they actually know. How much, I don't know.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    One reason the military might “leak” these is they were told to by people with a far larger agenda.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    One reason the military might “leak” these is they were told to by people with a far larger agenda.
    There's layers on layers to all this no doubt.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Haven't gone through the whole thread to see if this was already mentioned. This footage was taken in 2014 by a Chilean military helicopter that was testing a new infrared camera. The object is oddly invisible to the naked eye which just sees empty sky, but shows up on IR. At around 8:20 or so, some sort of plume is ejected. Watched a History Channel (I think) program on this in which the video was analyzed. Curiously, the atmosphere surrounding the object is cool instead of being heated by the object which is apparently quite hot. It's been suggested that this is nothing more than an aircraft flying in the distance coupled with a malfunctioning camera. Who knows?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjWCNfmpDYc

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I don't like to come here and argue that the phenomena exists to people who don't bother to do the basic look into it. Most people have been fooled by the very effective Government led misdirection, secrecy, threats, humiliation/ridicule and outright lies foisted on the public, not to mention the fake "scientist" skeptics that the CIA paid to debunk UFOs (Phillip Klass comes to mind as one of the most ridiculous).

It was/is a clever Government program; Most people have a strong normalcy bias, and an instinctual fear of the unknown that extends from their subconscious mind. Its logical, then, that people naturally want to reject anything that challenges their world view. So, when the Government essentially uses psychological manipulations against the public suggesting that UAP UFO and paranormal events are a ridiculous joke, its easy to make people believe it. People feel more comfortable believing that challenging scary things are fake, and that believers/experiencers are just crazy or dumb. Even while the Government studies various paranormal and UFO phenomena for decades.

Some of us, however, are truly open minded. I've been following the subject for 50 years off and on. I've kept an intellectual arms length from most theories and stories, but over the years the leaks and investigations, recurring similar incidents, into the phenomena have made me a believer. For whatever reason these entities are playing a game that has a serious purpose that we humans cannot yet ascertain. However, I'm convinced the Government and its contractors know much more.

As far as the timing of these releases goes; Theses releases have not been sudden, far from it, the Nimitz incident happened in 2004, story broke in 2017 in the NYT, the final confirmation that the Tic Tac UFO's were, in fact, unknowns, didn't occur until much later.

One of the men who helped release the information to the public, IS one of the main men who has been briefing Congress on the phenomena, Chris Mellon, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence. Chris also, as he stated, had the ability to look down the secret program silos to determine if those Tic Tacs were/are ours. And said they are not. And they don't belong to Russia or China or any other Nation.

Some other interesting things that most don't know about these "craft".

- There are factions within the Government who are not on-board with any type of disclosure for various reasons, and they are resisting.
    - The phenomena have been increasing their numbers and activities over the years in restricted airspace.
    - They have been encountered all over the World.
    - Releases indicate that they were a nearly daily problem for Navy aircraft on the East Coast for almost a full year ~2014. No mention if they continue there.
    - Different types of craft and odd orbs are present in different places. (West coast TicTac, East Coast transparent ball with cube inside, traditional lenticular craft)
    - Recently, 2019, triangular craft filmed over destroyer deck. And observed by other Navy ships and a civilian Cruise Ship.
    - At least two former CIA directors and one National Security Advisor, along with former Senator Harry Reid have affirmed the existence of these phenomena. One was Trump's National Security Advisor, not a Democrat.

Usually, if you want to create a false flag to scare Americans and the world into actions they would never otherwise allow, you'd shock them with a sudden release, followed by urgent warnings about threats and death on all MSM. If that is the Government's intent, why the slow halting release. There are no urgent calls for drastic action, no panic mongering. Looks to me they are scared to release too fast. Of course the Gov won't talk about their history of lying and manipulation because there is ACTUAL legal liability.

Is the Government secretly afraid of the increasing aggressive nature of the phenomena that may create an uncontrolled panic; should say, 100 massive craft darken the skies over DC, or New York, or LA or all of the above? Maybe they've detected many more craft and species. Are they, simply preparing us for what they know is coming. This is my theory.

Some of the things to consider:

- These craft are intelligently controlled.
    - They have a purpose. This is an expensive endeavor that requires massive resources, to do what? To stop nuclear war? They seem to have extreme interest in nuclear sites, nuclear weapons, nuclear powered ships. Help humanity? They could have done that long ago, and may have. Is Earth a vacation destination, like going to Hawaii? Their agenda, is likely complex and too difficult for humans to comprehend, and may not be accepted by humans.
    - They are likely manipulating us. Probably without our knowledge.
    - There are likely more than one type of entity visiting us. Some might be friendly, some not.

Contemplating that we are being visited is not that much a stretch, Science is NEVER settled, scientists have been proven to be wrong many many times.

Contemplating that the Government would use extraordinary measures to keep the phenomena a secret, is not much of a stretch. And people are easily fooled, just think about how we got to this point in our culture. I have generally supported our Government, but our Government is now demonstrably corrupt, and it seems to be increasingly so. There very well maybe be an evil intent in finally disclosing the phenomena, but what is it? False flag?

A shocking disclosure by the government would more effectively move people to panic. If the UAP UFOs were fake, the government would use a shocking revelation to get what they want. No, this is a slow reveal and seems real, but it could be used for nefarious purposes at some point. After all the Democrats never like to let a good potential crisis go to waste! We know this because Democrats and the extreme left have created a fake societal crisis in the past few years, and now actively support it from every angle.

I'm fairly (90+%) convinced: UFOs are real physical craft, and they have not been created by humans (unless we back engineered part of one). There are paranormal phenomena that are even more mysterious.

We are in for one hell of a ride, good or bad.
    Last edited by ScottsBad; 04-25-21 at 15:30.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    Haven't gone through the whole thread to see if this was already mentioned. This footage was taken in 2014 by a Chilean military helicopter that was testing a new infrared camera. The object is oddly invisible to the naked eye which just sees empty sky, but shows up on IR. At around 8:20 or so, some sort of plume is ejected. Watched a History Channel (I think) program on this in which the video was analyzed. Curiously, the atmosphere surrounding the object is cool instead of being heated by the object which is apparently quite hot. It's been suggested that this is nothing more than an aircraft flying in the distance coupled with a malfunctioning camera. Who knows?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjWCNfmpDYc
    Yes, Ive seen this many times. Its interesting that they debunked it as the signature of a distant aircraft since it looks nothing like the thermal signature of a commercial jet. Also, if you watch closely at the plume ejected from the craft, it does not cool or dissipate. You should see hot dark gasses with dissipating greying gasses as it spreads out. In fact, the weirdest part is that the gasses actually form an unlikely shape.

It continues to be a mystery to me, because I've not seen a convincing explanation of how it can be a jet. I am open to a convincing explanation from an expert who points out the evidence.

The most interesting part of the Flir UFO capture is the object caught by Home Land Security in Puerto Rico (?). Bizarre and unexplained to my satisfaction.

Aguadilla UFO incident-----------------Watch this!------------Scientific Analysis
    https://www.wwlp.com/news/what-flies...-ufo-incident/
    Last edited by ScottsBad; 04-26-21 at 10:37.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Are you saying there are nuts and bolts craft that originate via non-human means? Or are you saying there are phenomena that are non-human in origin?

Feedback Score
    Luis Elizondo said in a Fox News article I read that these "things" have an inordinate interest in things nuclear. Even said they had on occasion actually disabled (whatever that means) a nuke, although he didn't specify if it was a reactor or a weapon. I would assume he meant a reactor, but who knows.

The release of info Trump signed into law is due to occur in June. I can see it now: one of those HEAVILY redacted documents with the black magic marker lining out 90% of it. Or Xiden just flat-out refuses to release it, despite it being a law and citing national security concerns. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Luis Elizondo said in a Fox News article I read that these "things" have an inordinate interest in things nuclear. Even said they had on occasion actually disabled (whatever that means) a nuke, although he didn't specify if it was a reactor or a weapon. I would assume he meant a reactor, but who knows.

The release of info Trump signed into law is due to occur in June. I can see it now: one of those HEAVILY redacted documents with the black magic marker lining out 90% of it. Or Xiden just flat-out refuses to release it, despite it being a law and citing national security concerns. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.
    Disabling nukes sounds like disinformation for dumb people.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    Disabling nukes sounds like disinformation for dumb people.
    Just repeating what I read, but please enlighten us.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 28 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast