Page 34 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO Disclosure Thread

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    I am still trying to figure out how the whole coming out of the closet UFO thing ties into systemic racism/Green New Deal/Covid 19/BLM/January 6th/Russian interference/Hunter’s laptop/pistol brace ban/hyper inflation. It’s all tied, somehow, but I cannot put my finger on it.
    The phenomena is real, the question is whether the creepo Gov. intelligence agencies and power hungry elites will try to use it as a pretense for increased security measures such as surveillance and monitoring of citizens, limitations on our freedoms, etc.

We need to be vigilant.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsBad View Post
    The phenomena is real, the question is whether the creepo Gov. intelligence agencies and power hungry elites will try to use it as a pretense for increased security measures such as surveillance and monitoring of citizens, limitations on our freedoms, etc.

We need to be vigilant.
    ^^^ This.

If it is indeed real, it has been happening for a l-o-n-g time (like 70+++ years). That makes me think that if it is real then why now does the .gov show an interest? Ulterior motives, like more control? I would not put anything past those bastages.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    I am still trying to figure out how the whole coming out of the closet UFO thing ties into systemic racism/Green New Deal/Covid 19/BLM/January 6th/Russian interference/Hunter’s laptop/pistol brace ban/hyper inflation. It’s all tied, somehow, but I cannot put my finger on it.
    George Soros and Klaus Schwab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    ^^^ This.

If it is indeed real, it has been happening for a l-o-n-g time (like 70+++ years). That makes me think that if it is real then why now does the .gov show an interest? Ulterior motives, like more control? I would not put anything past those bastages.
    I think that there is evidence that THEY have been with us since the beginning. We have strong evidence the Gov. has taken them seriously since the 40's. Government lunatics have been keeping it secret and pushed the "swap gas", "Venus", your crazy, haha, laugh at the lunatic, narrative. The brainwashing has been wildly successful. Sort of like cancel culture is today.

There are many documents and credible witnesses, including Government witnesses. Again the brainwashing, lies and threats have been successful all these years.

Why is the Government disclosing now? That is a complex question with many answers and possible answers that would be disturbing to the public I believe. Its not a simple subject, in fact, it is probably one of the most complex subjects ever to face humanity. People need to sober up about this, instead of following sports, the Kardashians, Harry and Megan, or whatever vapid non-sense du-jour.

Think about how much THEY have invested in this activity. At incalculable cost. Impossible to us. This activity must be extremely important to THEM.

Think deeply about the implications. It is staggeringly profound.

People need to get their heads out of their butts. How much more does it take before people wake up. We've been lied to for a long time. People should be in the streets about this....
    Last edited by ScottsBad; 05-19-21 at 23:32.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Our space brothers will tell us we are “killing the planet” and we need to go full Great Reset/Green New Deal + Technocracy to “save” it and the brainwashed dummies will go along with it. Open air prison.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    Our space brothers will tell us we are “killing the planet” and we need to go full Great Reset/Green New Deal + Technocracy to “save” it and the brainwashed dummies will go along with it. Open air prison.
    There you go.
    Embrace it.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsBad View Post
    In case you missed the 60 Minutes segment on UFO/UAP.

This is 60 Minutes Overtime with slightly more information...
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/navy-uf...es-2021-05-16/
    Think of how much has changed when 60 Minutes takes the topic dead seriously ...I have been following this for a long time, so did not learn anything from the segment, but UFOs now officially mainstream.

Also, lady pilot is cute, cute lady pilot.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 05-20-21 at 09:06.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    I know you assume it is not real, but even if it is I can still see .gov spinning it this way. I highly doubt that .gov knows what "they" are, probably no more than we do. I doubt "they" have conducted a sit-down with the powers-that-be and told us what the deal is. If real they are avoiding contact big-time, and that includes the government. So why not benefit as much as possible by telling a tale about the "Great Reset/Green New Deal + Technocracy"? Don't let a good crisis [real or imagined] go to waste.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    I know you assume it is not real, but even if it is I can still see .gov spinning it this way. I highly doubt that .gov knows what "they" are, probably no more than we do. I doubt "they" have conducted a sit-down with the powers-that-be and told us what the deal is. If real they are avoiding contact big-time, and that includes the government. So why not benefit as much as possible by telling a tale about the "Great Reset/Green New Deal + Technocracy"? Don't let a good crisis [real or imagined] go to waste.
    I think that’s exactly correct on many levels. There’s also the belief among some occultists that if you get enough people to believe something it can manifest whether or not it existed prior. Chew on that! ��

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I think that’s exactly correct on many levels. There’s also the belief among some occultists that if you get enough people to believe something it can manifest whether or not it existed prior. Chew on that! ��
    So, you believe what occultists tell you, but not the Navy. I gotta say, that is a unique point of view. I would argue that the majority of people on earth want abundant food and peace, yet that wish has never been fulfilled. Very few have been asking for UAP/UFOs or believe in them, as you yourself demonstrate. Advanced non-human life is an unsettling and frightening prospect with unimaginable implications. This is also known as fear. You believe people are manifesting something they are naturally fearful of, how much power is there in that?

Finally repeating myself, UFO/UAP are real, the question is, are we going to let bad actors use the phenomena to impose their will on us.

I think the powerful Government and elites, want to be in control of any technology or other power that they can derive from the OTHERS. We must be vigilant not to let it happen.
    Last edited by ScottsBad; 05-20-21 at 10:38.

Page 34 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast