Page 52 of 140 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO Disclosure Thread

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    That was a very interesting and technically in-depth conversation especially from Mr. Fravor's perspective.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerblue View Post
    That was a very interesting and technically in-depth conversation especially from Mr. Fravor's perspective.
    He may know a thing or two about the topic... Lex is the "Joe Rogan experience" for science nerds like me.

Full interview:

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    A good vid of Response Fravor on Lex Fridman to supposed debunkers of his experience:

It's all swamp gas, and some people will continue to believe that no matter what, until presented with something so undeniable that it breaks their paradigm. Those types honestly scare me a little, because you just don't know what they're going to do when they finally snap. They're the types who will go from denier to UFO death cult ringleader.

I think that's the exact personality type that the government is afraid of, and probably the biggest reason for the denial. But I don't think the slow trickle and desensitization from the media has softened the blow to those people. If anything, I think it's made it worse by making them stretch further and further into denial.

Feedback Score
    I suspect that has limited impact, and per prior comments, I suspect few in that building/DOD are anywhere near the need to know anyway. Having said that, I think that latest disclosure took place because they concluded it was no longer possible to deny the existence of the phenomena and decided better to change course from total denial, to taking a new direction to get control of the narrative.
    Yes, I think they were kind of forced to acknowledge it after those videos leaked that were clearly captured by military observers. Ultimately I think the task force they created was a discrattionary device to focus all public and media attention on a singular group at the Pentagon rather than go digging for these legacy programs that have been around for 70 years studying the biology and the debris. But I think if we can get the media to start talking pinging them about the sensitive projects where the craft and bodies are stored, it will give a hint to Congress as to where to dig once they realize that the DoD is totally dodging their demand for info.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OhThatGuy View Post
    Yes, I think they were kind of forced to acknowledge it after those videos leaked that were clearly captured by military observers. Ultimately I think the task force they created was a discrattionary device to focus all public and media attention on a singular group at the Pentagon rather than go digging for these legacy programs that have been around for 70 years studying the biology and the debris. But I think if we can get the media to start talking pinging them about the sensitive projects where the craft and bodies are stored, it will give a hint to Congress as to where to dig once they realize that the DoD is totally dodging their demand for info.
    You’re a nuts and bolts guy now? I’m getting whiplash.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    As a Christian, this video pretty much sums it up for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2sdXaDxL6c

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    As a Christian, this video pretty much sums it up for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2sdXaDxL6c
    That’s got some interesting elements. Early on in the video, the guy who vehemently argues against the probability of life developing elsewhere because we humans don’t have an understanding of how to create or grow these basic building blocks of primitive life forms seems to think their development elsewhere would hinge on humanity’s understanding of how to build these life forms. It’s kind of a bizarre supposition. The two aren’t related to each other so the point is invalid.

Using this logic, in a few decades or centuries, when humanity DID know how to build these basic organisms, the universe would then be free to have life flourish elsewhere.

The “you can’t travel faster than the speed of light “ rule is an self-inflicted inhibitor clung to by a very young civilization. In a century we went from the first planes that could travel a few hundred feet to going to the moon. For a civilization that is millions of years more advanced, the distances would likely not be problematic.

The video’s referencing the uncaring and manipulative nature of the phenomenon is intriguing. Tim McMillon said he spoke to an old guy with decades of aerospace and intelligence experience who said that the craft have the ability to control how they’re perceived. You’d see a disc in the sky but when the debris was analyzed, it wasn’t a disc shaped craft.

Other supposed accounts surmised that the greys, who’re supposed to be our friends, were planting technology designed to keep us pursuing a specific path, to the detriment of others. That take on things might explain the “if they’re so advanced how come their craft crash?” issue.

Other information suggests that the occupants of the craft were genetically identical clones, possibly created to pilot these objects. One might ponder if empathy was something that their maker possessed, valued or was capable of infusing into cloned replicants, if indeed that is what these things are.

If we’re keeping our minds open to consider all accounts on the topic, one contends that a group of non-locals who were very close to us in appearance, met with our leaders and implored them not to trust the greys. The account goes on to contend that we didn’t take the advice and subsequently entered a pact with them.

Robert Dean said of an exhaustive nato report on the topic (see UFO Chronicles: The War Room for details) created in the 1960’s that the govt was aware of four ‘groups’ visiting earth and that one was so close to us in appearance that it disturbed the intelligence folks. The report also concluded that we were the product of one such group who had altered our development through DNA manipulation on over 60 occasions.

Documents shown to Bob Lazar said the same thing, according to his statements about his time working on UFO projects. Either way, one can see how this phenomenon undermines faith in religion. It’s evil for sure if Christian doctrine is our reality.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    That’s got some interesting elements. Early on in the video, the guy who vehemently argues against the probability of life developing elsewhere because we humans don’t have an understanding of how to create or grow these basic building blocks of primitive life forms seems to think their development elsewhere would hinge on humanity’s understanding of how to build these life forms. It’s kind of a bizarre supposition. .
    Human-centric thinking, that everything revolves around humans/us, what we know, what we understand, what we understand currently, etc is the norm, and explains why we tend to repeat that same mistake over and over again and hold ourselves back from greater understanding. It is in our DNA as they say, and no doubt also partially responsible for our successes as a species too, that is now counter productive.

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." - Neil deGrasse Tyson
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Human-centric thinking, that everything revolves around humans/us, what we know, what we understand, what we understand currently, etc is the norm, and explains why we tend to repeat that same mistake over and over again and hold ourselves back from greater understanding. It is in our DNA as they say, and no doubt also partially responsible for our successes as a species too, that is now counter productive.

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." - Neil deGrasse Tyson
    The Bible certainly takes that viewpoint. It suggests an almost Star Trek-like multiverse with billions of individuals and myriad species and races. There's even a "divine council" spoken of several times that sounds an awful lot like the federation concept. While most people think of God like a dictator, the Bible presents Him more as a constitutional monarch.

Something to consider about that analogy though. Also like Star Trek, the good guys seem to follow something on the order of the Prime Directive. But instead of warp travel being the line in the sand, with them it's interdimensional travel. If you dig into the details, the two times that God really interferes with mankind on a grand scale (the flood and the tower of babel), it all had to do with humans trying to build portals to other dimensions.

Another thing we learn from Scripture is that the good guys very rarely interact with us. Only very specific people at very specific times for very specific purposes have ever knowingly been approached by advanced beings. Just like in Star Trek, they seem to make very rare exceptions when it comes to openly approaching us mere mortals. The Bible also says very plainly that we often entertain "angels" unawares.

What I mean to say with all that is that while we do obviously live in a very richly diverse reality, the historical evidence is pretty clear that the good guys do their best to not interfere with us if it can be helped. And when they do, they do it in the most unobtrusive way possible. So these open displays of force and seeming need to be seen are pretty ominous if you ask me.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    That’s got some interesting elements. Early on in the video, the guy who vehemently argues against the probability of life developing elsewhere because we humans don’t have an understanding of how to create or grow these basic building blocks of primitive life forms seems to think their development elsewhere would hinge on humanity’s understanding of how to build these life forms. It’s kind of a bizarre supposition. The two aren’t related to each other so the point is invalid.

Using this logic, in a few decades or centuries, when humanity DID know how to build these basic organisms, the universe would then be free to have life flourish elsewhere.

The “you can’t travel faster than the speed of light “ rule is an self-inflicted inhibitor clung to by a very young civilization. In a century we went from the first planes that could travel a few hundred feet to going to the moon. For a civilization that is millions of years more advanced, the distances would likely not be problematic.

The video’s referencing the uncaring and manipulative nature of the phenomenon is intriguing. Tim McMillon said he spoke to an old guy with decades of aerospace and intelligence experience who said that the craft have the ability to control how they’re perceived. You’d see a disc in the sky but when the debris was analyzed, it wasn’t a disc shaped craft.

Other supposed accounts surmised that the greys, who’re supposed to be our friends, were planting technology designed to keep us pursuing a specific path, to the detriment of others. That take on things might explain the “if they’re so advanced how come their craft crash?” issue.

Other information suggests that the occupants of the craft were genetically identical clones, possibly created to pilot these objects. One might ponder if empathy was something that their maker possessed, valued or was capable of infusing into cloned replicants, if indeed that is what these things are.

If we’re keeping our minds open to consider all accounts on the topic, one contends that a group of non-locals who were very close to us in appearance, met with our leaders and implored them not to trust the greys. The account goes on to contend that we didn’t take the advice and subsequently entered a pact with them.

Robert Dean said of an exhaustive nato report on the topic (see UFO Chronicles: The War Room for details) created in the 1960’s that the govt was aware of four ‘groups’ visiting earth and that one was so close to us in appearance that it disturbed the intelligence folks. The report also concluded that we were the product of one such group who had altered our development through DNA manipulation on over 60 occasions.

Documents shown to Bob Lazar said the same thing, according to his statements about his time working on UFO projects. Either way, one can see how this phenomenon undermines faith in religion. It’s evil for sure if Christian doctrine is our reality.
    I think the idea is if humans with their tech and "knowledge" can't even come close to putting together a single cell life form, how can an unthinking natural process that nobody can describe in any way even remotely create life.

Page 52 of 140 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast