Page 71 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO Disclosure Thread

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OhThatGuy View Post
    Report was hollow nothingness as most of us suspected. Essentially says that taxpayers have thrown billions at a military and intelligence apparatus that resulted in their being able to conclude nothing about UAPs. It attempts to infer that additional study will likely show many of the cases to be mundane anomalies. Congress should reject it and give them 1 week to reveal an overview of the UFO reality.
    There was one thing - an indirect request for additional funding in case it is the Chinese or Russians. Well, there’s also the meta-narrative and predictive programming that UAPs are real. We grew up with space operas on TV, kids today are growing up with a Pentagon acknowledgment of UAP phenomena.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ready.Fire.Aim View Post
    Link to the report.
    Draw your own conclusions.

https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.ne...P-20210625.pdf
    I think we have become so conditioned to assume it's old news, and not realize what a huge deal that is. Such as:

"In 18 incidents, described in 21 reports, observers reported unusual UAP movement patterns or flight characteristics. Some UAP appeared to remain stationary in winds aloft, move against the wind, maneuver abruptly, or move at considerable speed, without discernable means of propulsion. In a small number of cases, military aircraft systems processed radio frequency (RF) energy associated with UAP sightings. The UAPTF holds a small amount of data that appear to show UAP demonstrating acceleration or a degree of signature management. Additional rigorous analysis are necessary by multiple teams or groups of technical experts to determine the nature and validity of these data. We are conducting further analysis to determine if breakthrough technologies were demonstrated."

That public admission it's not something that can be ignored or denied, can't be explained or dismissed, is huge. That section alone is very telling and a lot can be read between the lines. It's really the first time the gubment is not saying "there's nothing to see here, we will go back to pretending it's not happening."

That is actually some groundbreaking changes there, it's just that those who have been following it, and grew up with StarWars and such, it's of the "tell us something we didn't know" category.

I was actually pretty amazed by that admission that a large number of incidents demonstrated a tech we aint got.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    "In 18 incidents, described in 21 reports, observers reported unusual UAP movement patterns or flight characteristics. Some UAP appeared to remain stationary in winds aloft, move against the wind, maneuver abruptly, or move at considerable speed, without discernable means of propulsion.
    So they have 18 incidents where people say they saw something awesome. Cool. But hardly anything new. Frankly I assumed there would be way more than that.

In a small number of cases, military aircraft systems processed radio frequency (RF) energy associated with UAP sightings. The UAPTF holds a small amount of data that appear to show UAP demonstrating acceleration or a degree of signature management.
    This MIGHT be something. However, what does this line really say?

1. Some (small number of cases) have radio Signals associated with them...

2. Some small amount of data appears to show that a UAP accelerated....

3. Some small amount of data appears to show some degree of signature management.

OK. Without more information that sounds like in a very small number of cases they may have picked up a some sort of stealth tech (maybe). Presuming that is what signature management means. We know China and Russia have developed stealth drones. Nothing shocking here without more information. Certainly worth looking into but all of these things are achievable with perfectly terrestrial 1970s tech.

Sounds like a stealth aircraft or something along those lines.

BUT!! It should always be remembered we are getting the declassified version. There may be something more awesome in the secret reports.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Deleted. Apology for snarky remark.
    Last edited by Straight Shooter; 06-28-21 at 16:37.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Weather balloons, nothing to see here...

- Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...defend-against

Did you catch what Brennan said? This should be headline news.

Former Obama CIA Director John Brennan said on a podcast in December that "some of the phenomena we’re going to be seeing continues to be unexplained and might, in fact, be some type of phenomenon that is the result of something that we don’t yet understand and that could involve some type of activity that some might say constitutes a different form of life."

Old Johnny would never lie.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...defend-against

Did you catch what Brennan said? This should be headline news.

Former Obama CIA Director John Brennan said on a podcast in December that "some of the phenomena we’re going to be seeing continues to be unexplained and might, in fact, be some type of phenomenon that is the result of something that we don’t yet understand and that could involve some type of activity that some might say constitutes a different form of life."

Old Johnny would never lie.
    A truly stunning revelation there. While I'm happy I have lived long enough for the UFO phenomena to go "mainstream" I'm surprised and disappointed by how little interest it's getting. But, it appears the gubment and the mil are going to be forced to take the issue seriously and that could lead to some further revelations and such.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    A truly stunning revelation there. While I'm happy I have lived long enough for the UFO phenomena to go "mainstream" I'm surprised and disappointed by how little interest it's getting. But, it appears the gubment and the mil are going to be forced to take the issue seriously and that could lead to some further revelations and such.
    There’s little interest because of years of programming the public to associate this with conspiracy theories and tinfoil hats. So everyone just accepts the party line and doesn’t pay attention. There’s white rage and systemic racism to deal with, dontchaknow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    What??? Headline news that a U.F.O. sighting is unidentified and unexplained? or might be something we don't yet understand or know about?

Headline?!!! That is equivalent to a grade school book report. Seriously?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    What??? Headline news that a U.F.O. sighting is unidentified and unexplained? or might be something we don't yet understand or know about?

Headline?!!! That is equivalent to a grade school book report. Seriously?
    might say constitutes a different form of life."

Page 71 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast