Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFA Durning ‘94 AWB?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongo View Post
    I bought a DIAS for $695 in I think 1992. One of the other dealers I knew said I was stupid to pay that much and would never get my money out of it. I traded it a few years later for a Swedish K and M37 Browning.

I started following MG prices in ‘95. While in college around 97/98, I passed on many good deals because the thought of spending $450 on a MAC, $1500 on a DIAS, $2500 on a Colt M16, $3500 on a RRPP mp5, seemed like all the money in the world. In reality, I should have put all on a CC. Hindsight.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    I started following MG prices in ‘95. While in college around 97/98, I passed on many good deals because the thought of spending $450 on a MAC, $1500 on a DIAS, $2500 on a Colt M16, $3500 on a RRPP mp5, seemed like all the money in the world. In reality, I should have put all on a CC. Hindsight.
    Don’t be too hard on yourself. In the early 80s I kept looking at DIAS for $9.95 in Shotgun News that could then be registered for $200 and I thought “someday”.
    I picked up my HK94 direct from HK and planned to send it to be converted “someday”.
    You’re way ahead of many of us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I only owned handguns at that time and was completely unaware there was a Ban in any way shape or form. I was running around like a goose in a new world.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Shannon View Post
    Don’t be too hard on yourself. In the early 80s I kept looking at DIAS for $9.95 in Shotgun News that could then be registered for $200 and I thought “someday”.
    I picked up my HK94 direct from HK and planned to send it to be converted “someday”.
    You’re way ahead of many of us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Well it taught me not to fence sit if there is something I want. I mostly follow it today.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12