Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Geissele super duty

Feedback Score

Geissele super duty

I am thinking about picking up a 14.5 geissele supper duty with their chf barrel but before I do where do you guys think these upper ranks with companies like bcm and dd?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLegalAce777 View Post
    I am thinking about picking up a 14.5 geissele supper duty with their chf barrel but before I do where do you guys think these upper ranks with companies like bcm and dd?
    I own both multiple BCM and DD and would not think twice to buy a Geissele
    Last edited by Hank6046; 11-25-20 at 14:22. Reason: spelling
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLegalAce777 View Post
    Geissele is high quality, high performance. Recommended.

To rank them would require more info about your intended use, preferences, and budget. At this level, each also has their own nuances that make comparison highly subjective.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    There are lots of good companies, and anything from Geissele should be GTG. There are other options as well, such as Centurion Arms, or Bravo Company MFG and the list goes on and on. However, since your question is company and weapon specific, the answer is that G should rank up with the better of the AR15 lineup.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I don’t own a Geissele but have inspected a number of them that came into the LGS. They have a very nice finish and appear very well built.

I’d like to get one but just can’t seem to break ranks with Centurion. The quality workmanship and superior customer service keeps me coming back for more parts and builds.
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    I was planning on getting a bcm upper but I had a buddy reach out telling me he has an unfired 14.5 pinned geissele super duty with the nano bolt and chf barrel so I googled them and they look good to go specs wise and I would use it as my class gun and truck gun but before I pick it up just wanted to find out if it was at least as good as bcm since I know they make good rifles. I know geissele makes good stuff but is this super duty rifle really "duty" grade?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    If cost wasn't a concern, I would get a Geissele without hesitation. Haven't owned one but used their trigger groups and other small parts for years, most things they do are top quality in build and materials.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I would say just as good if not better. They are produced in house not sourcing out. Invested lots of money for the machines. I’ve held them and dry fired and they were excellent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    The two guys I shoot with every week have them. A 16” complete gun and an 11.5” upper. 6 -10 months of (mostly) monogamous use on them. Really nice guns. Among the best rifles I’ve shot; certainly nicer than the price point. I really like the trigger in the complete gun. I’m no G fanboy, either.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    I have 16" guns from all 3, Geissele SD, BCM, and DD. If I could only keep one, it would be the Geissele hands down.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast