Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Geissele super duty

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buncheong View Post
    I don’t own a Geissele but have inspected a number of them that came into the LGS. They have a very nice finish and appear very well built.

I’d like to get one but just can’t seem to break ranks with Centurion. The quality workmanship and superior customer service keeps me coming back for more parts and builds.
    This for me as well. I am more into the piston rifles than DI, but the DI rifles that I have are all Centurion Arms. In addition I am running CA lowers on several of my 516 and MCX Virtus uppers. In terms of customer service they simply cannot be beat. Every email is promptly answered. Or just talk to them on the phone. If I buy any more DI rifles, no doubt they will be built by Centurion Arms.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sry0fcr View Post
    I've had this MFer slung for 5-8 hours at a time. It gets old pretty quickly. Everyone I hand it to notices the weight.

I dumped the B5 SOPMOD to save 2-3 oz but wish they'd swap the Mk16 for the Mk14. This rail is deceptively heavy at 15oz for 13.5".

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Fair point, the MK16 definitely isn't in the same weight class as the MCMR or (I assume) the MK14. Mine is paired with an ELW barrel so maybe throwing that and a G barrel together would feel chunky.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234