Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Duty Grade LVPO suggestions

Feedback Score

Duty Grade LVPO suggestions

Looking to get into the LVPO game. Selling my T-1 so I'll have some cash to put towards a new optic. I'm considering these in the following order: Voretx Viper PST Gen 2 1-6, Trijicon Accupoint 1-4, and of course the Steiner 1-4. I'd love to jump straight to a Razor since this might end up on a work gun once I've got enough behind it, but that's a little out of budget right now. Not sure if one of the above are "good enough" or if its better to just keep saving.

I'd appreciate any input from those with with experience with the above or any other viable options in the sub $1,000 range.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Viper is a good start and is better in features and quality over the other two. Solid start.

That being said, if you’ve got a work gun and the creds to go with it the good guy price on a Razor is $1200. Wait a couple weeks, save a little more and get that.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Just wanted to add Riton to the list, specifically the x7 models to see if anyone has time with them and could provide feedback?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I've used/owned all you listed, along with Gen II-E Razor.

Save up for the Razor. It's a pretty incredible optic and I can't imagine it letting you down in any way. My second pick would be the Steiner 1-4. Glass is very good on that and the red dot is quite bright. I regret selling the one that I had. After that would be PST Gen 2. The optics aren't as good as the Steiner, and the dot is not as bright. I used a couple of these at a Vortex range day and liked them though, and no issue engaging targets at 600yds with them. I felt the Accupoint was OK, but not better than the rest.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have used Steiner, they are solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Take a look at the delta stryker 1-6

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Where are you seeing that $1200 price? Cheapest I’ve seen discounted is $1375. I can get the viper discounted for $498..
    Last edited by AO777; 11-26-20 at 03:30.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    You have to sign up for expert voice which is their pro deal vendor.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    If you want something in the sub-$1000 range, the Steiner 1-4 would be my pick. If that was the only magnified optic I owned, I could live with that.
    Last edited by 1168; 11-26-20 at 09:41. Reason: Add “magnified”

Feedback Score
    EuroOptic has Bushnell SMRS and SMRS Pro 1-6.5 models on sale. $599-$649. They aren’t Aimpoint bright. He reticle could be better but it’s useable. Glass is good and solid construction. I’d pick either over the PST or Steiner.

https://www.eurooptic.com/search.asp...fault&new=true
    “I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” – Thomas Jefferson.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast