Thread: "Go Gear" questions, answers, tricks, hints and explainations (feel free to share))

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    To the original intent of the thread, the Portland Oregon news reports are always an educational experience.
    The Anfifa/other folks coming out to party do so with the expectation of being on foot for some time and generally being there to party. Maybe there are lessons to be learned.

I believe these are from the 2pm on Wednesday riots last week:

1087F216-2457-4745-B521-78F9693CB2BE.jpeg

C5AE29EB-519A-4F37-AB31-646F7D380379.jpeg

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardToHandle View Post
    To the original intent of the thread, the Portland Oregon news reports are always an educational experience.
    The Anfifa/other folks coming out to party do so with the expectation of being on foot for some time and generally being there to party. Maybe there are lessons to be learned.

I believe these are from the 2pm on Wednesday riots last week:

1087F216-2457-4745-B521-78F9693CB2BE.jpeg

C5AE29EB-519A-4F37-AB31-646F7D380379.jpeg

Are they using "Right Guard" in their masks?

The lower pic shows what looks to be a black powder explosive device, which makes him a legit target for lethal force.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    So does the knife and the expandable baton. We’re only one “AntiFa schlub catching legitimate rounds in the face” away from open conflict...