Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: "Go Gear" questions, answers, tricks, hints and explainations (feel free to share))

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    As a civilian, I think the most important thing is that your loadout is 100% seamless. How do you know if your loadout is seamless. Easy! Simply ask yourself, can it tell a story? For example:

Me? Tactical? Not a chance, man, I'm just a funky musician on his way to a gig at the local hipster house. Oh and BTW, do you know where I might score some ganja? Gotta get in the right headspace for my next antifa meeting.
    I dig the brown grey man approach and I've started accumulating less multicam and more tan, grey and green.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayd8 View Post
    I dig the brown grey man approach and I've started accumulating less multicam and more tan, grey and green.
    Sometimes to be the gray man you have to rock a psychedelic tacocat shirt.

My philosophy on camo is that anything inherently overt should be camo. So like the plate carrier and chest rig, for example. Either those are going to be hidden under clothes in which case it doesn't matter, or they're going to be sticking out like a sore thumb and it still doesn't matter.

Street clothes I buy in subdued colors for dual use hunting, and also hunter's camo that doubles as casual attire (when in Rome lol). So like all my jackets are darker shades of green or hunter's camo. Columbia, Arcteryx, etc. Looks completely normal walking around town and blends with nature reasonably well, especially if all your overt gear is multicam. I'm lucky here too because local culture says that walking around town in hunter's camo is more normal than not.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234