Thread: Fricke Holster for 43x MOS is GTG

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Fricke Holster for 43x MOS is GTG

I had a few questions and emailed Mr. Fricke and unlike nearly all big companies and even many small companies...I got a prompt, professional response. That encouraged me to send him the money for a OWB, Gideon Elite. I was hoping I would maybe see my new holster in 4-6 weeks, and perhaps longer since I asked for a non standard color. Nope. One week later - his holster is at my door. The fit and finish is by far the most precise of any Kydex holster I've ever owned. Kudo's to old world craftsmanship on new world materials. I will soon be a repeat customer. So, if you're having a hard time finding a holster for the new Glock 43x MOS version consider Dale Fricke Holsters based in Montana.
    Politician's Prefer Unarmed Peasants

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Dale is good people, I have several of his holsters.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    I've been to his shop before. I've also had dinner with him. He is good people, period, who lives what he believes and puts his money where his mouth is. That he makes products I really enjoy only sweetens the deal. I'm certainly not sentimental enough to have prejudices with my equipment, but I find myself preferring his AIWB G19 holster over the several JM Custom ones I own.

(To provide context, I stopped at his shop prior to, and during the evenings when I was taking a CTT Solutions class. It was quite a coincidence, I didn't know when I booked the class he lived in the area.)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    He is a great to work with, and makes high quality holsters. In fact just emailed with him again a couple weeks ago about an upcoming holster for a railed 1911 Commander.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Dale is really good people. His brother is a friend, and a heck of a nice guy.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingHunter View Post
    I had a few questions and emailed Mr. Fricke and unlike nearly all big companies and even many small companies...I got a prompt, professional response. That encouraged me to send him the money for a OWB, Gideon Elite. I was hoping I would maybe see my new holster in 4-6 weeks, and perhaps longer since I asked for a non standard color. Nope. One week later - his holster is at my door. The fit and finish is by far the most precise of any Kydex holster I've ever owned. Kudo's to old world craftsmanship on new world materials. I will soon be a repeat customer. So, if you're having a hard time finding a holster for the new Glock 43x MOS version consider Dale Fricke Holsters based in Montana.
    A pic would be great.

Feedback Score
    I still have and carry the Bible that Dale sent along with my first holster years ago. Most of the time when I grab a Glock to go on the farm, it's got one of his Zack trigger guards on it. Quick and safe appendix or jammed between the seat and console. Dale's a great American.
    "We all got it comin"....Will Munny