Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please wake me up

Feedback Score

Please wake me up

I am living a nightmare, so I must be sleeping. For to be awake and this to be real is beyond my ability to understand.

Governors are calling on people to rat each other out for having too many guests for Thanksgiving. Schools in VT, on Monday are going to interrogate school kids. Did your grandparents come over for turkey, it is ok little Frankie, it is for your health.

In Maine a restaurant owner dared to stand up to the governor, now he is being investigated by multiple government agencies. With a 39 page indictment pending from just the liquor board.

But here is the nightmare part, I don't see the people in the street demanding freedom and liberty.

I used to brag all over the world on the American people.

I am going on vacation in like 2 weeks, then will be meeting with some very smart people to try and plan how we can resist.

But every one is just depressed, and has no hope for the future.

Which makes it hard to get a plan put together much less implemented.

Feedback Score
    People are protesting all over the country but “freedom” doesn’t fit the narrative of the media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    I do not know whether it is to yourself or Mr. Adams I am to give my thanks for the copy of the new constitution. I beg leave through you to place them where due. It will be yet three weeks before I shall receive them from America. There are very good articles in it: and very bad. I do not know which preponderate. What we have lately read in the history of Holland, in the chapter on the Stadtholder, would have sufficed to set me against a Chief magistrate eligible for a long duration, if I had ever been disposed towards one: and what we have always read of the elections of Polish kings should have forever excluded the idea of one continuable for life. Wonderful is the effect of impudent and persevering lying. The British ministry have so long hired their gazetteers to repeat and model into every form lies about our being in anarchy, that the world has at length believed them, the English nation has believed them, the ministers themselves have come to believe them, and what is more wonderful, we have believed them ourselves. Yet where does this anarchy exist? Where did it ever exist, except in the single instance of Massachusets? And can history produce an instance of a rebellion so honourably conducted? I say nothing of it’s motives. They were founded in ignorance, not wickedness. God forbid we should ever be 20. years without such a rebellion.1 The people can not be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. We have had 13. states independant 11. years. There has been one rebellion. That comes to one rebellion in a century and a half for each state. What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure. Our Convention has been too much impressed by the insurrection of Massachusets: and in the spur of the moment they are setting up a kite to keep the hen yard in order. I hope in god this article will be rectified before the new constitution is accepted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    One thing about the Vermont schools digging into the activities over Thanksgiving...

If the parents aren't raising all kinds of hell over it, the state will continue doing it. if they receive significant pushback, they will stop that nonsense. But then again, that would require a majority of parents to raise said hell over it and half (if not more) are perfectly content to lie on their belly and invite the boot into their neck.

One enterprising parent on another site I visit said if his children were asked what they did over Thanksgiving, they were to inform the school administration "Mommy had me out in the parking lot of the Pilot Flying J turning tricks so Daddy could afford ammo."

If true, I'd love to see the look on those teachers' faces when that announcement is made.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It's time to look forward and contemplate.
    Remember, you are on your own, keep that thought in mind and run some personal scenario's and weigh your options.
    My personal plan is to keep my head down, but my eyes up and open.
    Just something to think about, the Fed .Gov still says weed is still illegal and yet in many states it is being openly sold for recreational purposes. Nobody from DEA is stepping up to shut that down.
    As far as my compliance goes with any future laws, edicts, or Executive Orders goes. "Oh Well".

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Just something to think about, the Fed .Gov still says weed is still illegal and yet in many states it is being openly sold for recreational purposes. Nobody from DEA is stepping up to shut that down.
    Huge difference in the sale of weed and the bedrock principle of the Democratic Party to disarm Americans.

What's happening right now is shades of what we would see during any Federal mandate (law or Executive Order) concerning our "weapons of war."

"See your neighbor with over the amount of people for Thanksgiving dinner? Call this number to report them."

"See your neighbor with a dangerous weapon? Call this number to report them."

Schools will ask children to inform on their parents if they have an excessive number of people over tomorrow. The same schools will be used to report on parents not in compliance with the draconian gun laws they'll try to pass.

We've seen this behavior before, you know...
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Personally if I lived in VT, I would run a counter op on those school people and pick some of them to 'surveil' over the holidays.

Get video of them at their gatherings, no masks, you name it.

Two can play that game and I'd run it hard on them.

And dox the hell out of all of them so everyone knows where to find them.

Feedback Score
    Sounds like somebody needs to start an H&K P7 clone plant.....
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Huge difference in the sale of weed and the bedrock principle of the Democratic Party to disarm Americans.
    I see it as "Weed is illegal, Guns are legal." No amount of saying otherwise changes laws, ignoring laws and then flaunting the breaking of them delegitimises all laws and all authority.
    The Left has openly encourages this and now so am I.
    This isn't for everyone, but it's my current choice as a course of action.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post

What's happening right now is shades of what we would see during any Federal mandate (law or Executive Order) concerning our "weapons of war."

"See your neighbor with over the amount of people for Thanksgiving dinner? Call this number to report them."

"See your neighbor with a dangerous weapon? Call this number to report them."

Schools will ask children to inform on their parents if they have an excessive number of people over tomorrow. The same schools will be used to report on parents not in compliance with the draconian gun laws they'll try to pass.

We've seen this behavior before, you know...
    Why would your neighbor see you with a weapon?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast