Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Please wake me up

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    We need a way to communicate and organize before anything happens. It feels like it is only a matter of time before something bad will come our way and we need to be prepared. The left has this figured out and we need to come together and figure out how to do similar.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by turnburglar View Post
    4th of July...

New Years...

Eid...
    Eid?

If you mean celebratory fire then doing it in a 400 house development in the middle of suburbia will get cops called real fast. Neighbor seeing you with a firearm would be the least of your worries. On the other hand, if you live in the sticks and have no or like minded neighbors then it doesn't matter, it wouldn't be a concern for you. After all, the whole point of his post was that a neighbor sees you and calls the authorities. Rats you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    They wouldn't see me. But I have had roommates and friends who tended to transport firearms... loose. As in, I don't believe they owned a single gun case, so when they went shooting or came back from shooting, they would just sling their gun over their shoulder when moving it between their vehicle and the house.

When I was younger and dumber, I did clean a CZ Hammer Coach shotgun on the front porch, though. But I doubt anyone in that neighborhood has any idea where I live, now. And... Hammer Coach shotgun. Probably not a major concern for most hoplophobic people, compared to things like registered SBRs.
    I know the feeling, I'm a little bit like that. But I back up to my garage and used a towel or a jacket.

Here's my perspective on neighbors and strangers in general. Having parents who grew up in the Soviet Union (I was a kid, doesn't count) you learn whom you can talk to and when. Who to trust like a brother and who may be good company but not someone you'd share you're more serious thoughts, feelings and attitudes. My dad would always say "whatever you hear discussed at home don't repeat outside!" Add to that that I'm naturally quiet and don't share ... anything. I don't even talk to friends about other friends or family about other family. Always say that if you want to know then call them. What does that mean for my neighbors? I'm friendly and I'll give a hand if you ask me but I'm not sharing any meaningful info. If it's a sensitive subject then I'll give a bland answer. If asked.., "What do you think about this BLM?" "Oh it's such a shame that after all this time we can't find common ground or view each other as fellow human beings!" I don't have a desire for people to know my true thoughts and feelings about the subject. Only a few close trusted family and friends!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Why would your neighbor see you with a weapon?

You must not have nosey neighbors.

Furthermore, you underestimate the lengths the left will go to in order to achieve their agenda.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    You must not have nosey neighbors.

Furthermore, you underestimate the lengths the left will go to in order to achieve their agenda.
    I don't know if I have nosey neighbors or not. I smile, wave, say hello, an occasional hi how are you and that's that. It's going to be hard to be nosey unless they physically break into my house

Last edited by Arik; 11-26-20 at 09:11.

Feedback Score
    I can't physically see my neighbors, and people shoot around here all the time.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Eid?
    If you don't get it; than you don't get it.

I'm sure Yoni got a good chuckle though.

@yoni- hey dude Im going through a divorce right now, but trying to maintain my timeline.
    Tactical Nylon Micro Brewery

Feedback Score
    Eid

Weddings

Green tracers into the sky, gravity be damned.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by turnburglar View Post
    If you don't get it; than you don't get it.

I'm sure Yoni got a good chuckle though.

@yoni- hey dude Im going through a divorce right now, but trying to maintain my timeline.
    Cool story

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I'm less worried about the average idiot's, I'm more concerned about the explosion of homeless meth heads in my AO. I live in a college town in the SW corner of Colorado and the city council has long been taken over by Californians who relocated during the 90's. we still don't have druggies crapping on the sidewalk but more than the occasionally needle showing up amongst the joint containers, I view this the same way as broken windows. Burglary along with people ransacking unlocked cars has been going up as well

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3EK View Post
    We need a way to communicate and organize before anything happens. It feels like it is only a matter of time before something bad will come our way and we need to be prepared. The left has this figured out and we need to come together and figure out how to do similar.
    The Left has completely out-played the Right when it comes to organizing and coordination and community outreach. And with the new Armed Left factions upping their game, getting help from sympathetic US military personnel, offering free training events (and, to entertain a little conspiracy theory of mine - possibly having their ammo procured and paid for by their wealthy benefactors) I think they’ll eventually be able to match the Right in terms of skill-at-arms too. Because let’s face it, not everyone who has guns on the Right is an actual shooter, a lot of them just haul their obese asses to the gravel pit twice a year so they can get a cellphone vid of themselves dumping a mag of TulAmmo through their garbage-tier AR into a dirt pile while joking about going “Antifa hunting”.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast