Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Please wake me up

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    That's interesting. I would have preferred people didn't travel.

Andy
    If you have folks in high risk...stay home

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I left Alabama for a couple days for TN...man it was glorious. Not a mask in sight, and up in the TN hills of Moore County...Jack Daniels land.
    Ive had my fill of the mask mafia here in AL. Actively looking for work in TN to get back to where I belong. Huntsville has changed for the worst just in the 9 years Ive lived here its unrecognizable from what it was when I first moved here.
    We are soon going to have to rebel against this crap. Add in Joe & the Harlot next year, and my last nerve is getting pretty frazzled.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It looked like the usual Thanksgiving here. I don't know which of my neighbors decided to listen to .gov but as usual there wasn't a parking spot to be found. Driveways were full and no even a bicycle spot by the curb!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Had two Thanksgiving dinner.
    One with my family, two Sisters, Mom and numerous nieces and nephews.
    Second with my ex and her family.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I am living a nightmare, so I must be sleeping. For to be awake and this to be real is beyond my ability to understand.

Governors are calling on people to rat each other out for having too many guests for Thanksgiving. Schools in VT, on Monday are going to interrogate school kids. Did your grandparents come over for turkey, it is ok little Frankie, it is for your health.

In Maine a restaurant owner dared to stand up to the governor, now he is being investigated by multiple government agencies. With a 39 page indictment pending from just the liquor board.

But here is the nightmare part, I don't see the people in the street demanding freedom and liberty.

I used to brag all over the world on the American people.

I am going on vacation in like 2 weeks, then will be meeting with some very smart people to try and plan how we can resist.

But every one is just depressed, and has no hope for the future.

Which makes it hard to get a plan put together much less implemented.
    I don't see this as a nightmare. I see it as a slow moving darkness that has ben creeping over our country for decades. I first noticed this in the 70s and 80s. Even as a child I could see the evil at work. They lied to us in the schools. They lied to us on the news. They lied to us in the halls of government. Its been a propaganda campaign like none in history. Since I didn't fall for it, and so many others did not fall for it, I cannot understand how so many millions did, and continue, to fall for it. I grew up here behind enemy lines. I know them well.

I've seen so many disparaging remarks about California and Californians, but as so many of you have been rudely awakened, we are no different than any other state in this country. When Bill Clinton got elected and then re-eleceted, I was dumbfounded. It didn't seem possible. Looking back, with what we now know about our current election with 3 million dead people voting and 7 million plus other fraudulent votes from a wide variety of sources, I don't think it WAS possible. I think they've been cheating us on elections for years. Decades. I think they mastered and perfected the art here in CA. I travel all over for work. Just spent two months in GA. People there are no different than people here. There are useful idiots and cheating officials in EVERY state now. I don't think CA is as blue as is reported by the news. I think the people counting votes in CA are more forward thinking, progressive, and lacking in any integrity than vote counters elsewhere in the country. It appears that many other states are catching up to the CA standard of falsifying votes and cheating the system at a rapid pace. I don't know how to stop this. I've done everything in my power to stop and reverse it since I was old enough to vote. All to no avail. Lots of complaining. Lots of accurate assessment of the problem. No positive results in changing anything.

It reminds me of the movie "Heavy Metal". The little green ball has landed here and we are seeing the infectious wave of evil, murder, deceit, and wrong-doing spread across the land. We need a hot semi-naked chick with a magical sword to fly in on her giant naked pigeon/pterodactyl and smite the evil doers. Absent that, we are going to have to do it ourselves.

Here is the problem Yoni: We all see it. We all know what needs to be done. But who is going to be the first? Who is going to get the ball rolling? Who will be the champion/slash martyr that motivates people like the membership of this forum to get up off the couch and start running missions that could get them killed or imprisoned, and risk the lives of their loved ones at home? There will eventually be a spark that ignites the fire under the sleeping giant. This election fraud may be that spark. I smell smoke and feel smoldering heat right now. Will this do it? I don't know. I'm not ready to throw in the towel and quit life yet, but what is happening to our country and the world must be stopped. We are the good men doing nothing and allowing evil to prosper that Edmund Burke warned us about. There is a lot of angst. A lot of anger and frustration. A lot of observation of what is happening. A lot of people talking about having to do something. Not a lot of leadership, unification, or clarity of what to do about it for our side. Nobody likes what is happening, but nobody knows what to do about it or how to stop it, short of a shooting war, and no one wants to be the first guy in line for the shooting war. I'm ready willing an able to apply my acquired and practiced skills to stop this coup. I don't know how, when, or where to do it. I'm looking for any sort of guidance, inspiration, example, or leadership to help us figure out how to get out of this mess with minimal lives lost or destroyed.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Noble thought, but likely not possible- the “... how to get out of this mess with minimal lives lost or destroyed” part.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    Noble thought, but likely not possible- the “... how to get out of this mess with minimal lives lost or destroyed” part.
    I have no illusions. I said "minimal" not "no". I have no qualms about the tree of liberty being fertilized.

My dilemma is that a lot of people are good people who've genuinely been duped. They've been fed these lies since they were school children and they just don't know better. If these useful idiots take up arms against their own country, well, then they might have to die for their ignorance. Other people, I believe, are treasonous bastards that know damn well that they are attempting a violent, hostile takeover of our country from within. No mercy for those ones.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    The truth is now is not the time for action, for nothing has happened, yet.

At this point in time the election has not been stolen, only an attempt to steal it.

So let's watch how this plays out.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345