Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wolf loaded ammunition vs primers

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I don't know how many of you are active on Snipershide, but there has been an interesting development regarding this topic in the reloading sub-forum there in the last few days.
    https://www.snipershide.com/shooting...quiry.7048737/

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sjoliat View Post
    I don't know how many of you are active on Snipershide, but there has been an interesting development regarding this topic in the reloading sub-forum there in the last few days.
    https://www.snipershide.com/shooting...quiry.7048737/
    Your link is toast.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    Your link is toast.
    Yes it is, my apologies. Just checked and the thread was deleted.
    To summarize, a guy over there that is a manufacturer was gauging interest in bringing over a few containers of primers (16.8 million per) made by the parent company of Wolf/Tula. Thread got out of hand and he nuked it, but I think he is still moving forward. Keep an eye open in the Reloading Depot there for primer related threads by THEIS.

Feedback Score
    Yes it is, my apologies. Just checked and the thread was deleted.
    To summarize, a guy over there that is a manufacturer was gauging interest in bringing over a few containers of primers (16.8 million per) made by the parent company of Wolf/Tula. Thread got out of hand and he nuked it, but I think he is still moving forward. Keep an eye open in the Reloading Depot there for primer related threads by THEIS.
    I wonder how true this is. I mean gauging interest? Where would anyone get an idiotic idea like that? In all seriousness, I have not seen a single box of primers come through my local area and i have never had issues getting primers in the past. This shit is getting ridiculous. I still will not pay panic prices though. Not in my DNA.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The 'gauging interest' was because there was going to be a fairly large buy-in with half due up front. Irrelevant now, I believe his quoted cost went up and coupled with the retards you might expect something like that to attract, he shut it down.

Feedback Score
    The 'gauging interest' was because there was going to be a fairly large buy-in with half due up front. Irrelevant now, I believe his quoted cost went up and coupled with the retards you might expect something like that to attract, he shut it down.
    Dont think I was being an ass. I was only being somewhat cheeky. Sucks cause I would have bought 10k. Oh well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    No offense taken. I'm just bummed that the momentary glimmer of light from the possibility of getting hands on some Wolf primers again has been extinguished

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234