Thread: Duty/Retention Holster for Staccato P DOU?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Duty/Retention Holster for Staccato P DOU?

Anyone have a recommendation for a duty-style holster for the Staccato P with light and optic?

Safariland makes a couple options and Staccato has the Blackhawk T-Series and a Comp-Tac on the website.

What other makes are worth looking at?

Thanks. And Happy Thanksgiving!

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    If Safariland makes what you are looking for, than Safariland is the correct answer.
    Of course, that's also assuming that by "duty" you mean overt non-concealable.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    If Safariland makes what you are looking for, than Safariland is the correct answer.
    Of course, that's also assuming that by "duty" you mean overt non-concealable.
    Yep, got to agree 100%.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    There are two prototypes of a safariland ALS for a 2011 in the wild. They should be in production in 2021 I think.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm aware of Safariland and its current offerings. Also familiar with Blackhawk and the new T-Series.

Is there anything else worth considering? Dara, Comp-Tac, Tier 1....

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    The Safariland ALS hostlers are now in production and out there just got to find them in stock.

Feedback Score
    If you're looking for a more traditional duty holster Ted Blocker offers them and they will make it for light bearing guns as well. I don't know what the lead time on the holster is and they're over $300.

This is not my setup but here is one with the belt swivel and drop. They also offer them without the drop or swivel.