Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Mandatory vaccination

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazykarl View Post
    Next month I will be receiving one of the covid19 vaccinations. It will be mandatory. My department has seen no fatalities due to covid19 with only 2 hospitalizations. I had covid19 symptoms in July but a negative swab test. I was mandated to take the h1n1 flu vaccination many years ago. I did it without hesitation. The covid19 vaccine, I feel less certain about. My administration is pushing hard for it as they are way over budget in overtime covering quarantined members. My union is silent about it. Very silent.

If side-effects reveal themselves, maybe I get an early retirement after all. I just feel like a guinea pig right now.
    Negative side-effects are not really the issue. The issue is you will get the vaccine or else.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    If the vaccine is approved under the EAP next month and your dept. makes you take it and you have bad results you can sue the pants off them. I was briefed that only volunteers would be asked for under the EAP for that very reason. I will be one of those volunteers.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    No thank you.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Go to a doctor you know and trust, tell him your concern. Then ask him to certify that he stuck you when he didn't in fact do it. If you have to offer him money.

If and when it becomes mandatory to have the vaccine to travel, this is my game plan.
    This ^
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Can’t imagine why Hopkins would scrub studies refuting the prevailing narrative.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201126...ue-to-covid-19

In any case doing what yoni said is probably your best bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Published by students with no links to the research or how the results are calculated.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This administrative decision will be brought up next week at the next union meeting. It will have a good turnout as it is election time. I am not the only one with concerns over a rushed vaccine.

My doctor will cover me. He is a good country doctor who shares our common concerns. I support vaccinations as I have always received the flu shot. If the covid19 vaccines prove to pass peer reviewed and independent safety screens, than I will gladly roll the sleeve up. If not, it will be time to make a decision.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    See if they will "give the injection" like this.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Smoke and mirrors. Wow...

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quantas Airlines is making proof of vaccination a requirement for international travel. It's really not hard to see this becoming the norm across the board for businesses and government entities.
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    And only a very small few will stand up to it.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast