Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mandatory vaccination

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Mandatory vaccination

Next month I will be receiving one of the covid19 vaccinations. It will be mandatory. My department has seen no fatalities due to covid19 with only 2 hospitalizations. I had covid19 symptoms in July but a negative swab test. I was mandated to take the h1n1 flu vaccination many years ago. I did it without hesitation. The covid19 vaccine, I feel less certain about. My administration is pushing hard for it as they are way over budget in overtime covering quarantined members. My union is silent about it. Very silent.

If side-effects reveal themselves, maybe I get an early retirement after all. I just feel like a guinea pig right now.

Feedback Score
    I'm wondering if it will be mandatory for me as well... I'm not union but all my directs are so maybe their union will rise to the occasion.

Feedback Score
    Go to a doctor you know and trust, tell him your concern. Then ask him to certify that he stuck you when he didn't in fact do it. If you have to offer him money.

If and when it becomes mandatory to have the vaccine to travel, this is my game plan.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    They’ll find a way to make it mandatory for everyone.

I had this conversation with a friend the other day, I told him since he worked for a company that is a contractor for .gov he’ll probably be required to get it, his wife is in healthcare, so she will too, want your kids to be allowed in public school....

“Your papers do not appear to be in order, you may not board this flight. Step this way for further screening.”

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Mandatory vaccination

Quote Originally Posted by Brasilnuts View Post
    They’ll find a way to make it mandatory for everyone.

I had this conversation with a friend the other day, I told him since he worked for a company that is a contractor for .gov he’ll probably be required to get it, his wife is in healthcare, so she will too, want your kids to be allowed in public school....

“Your papers do not appear to be in order, you may not board this flight. Step this way for further screening.”
    That’s “Tin Foil” talk right there... (tongue very much in cheek)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep..."

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    If you have to sign then make sure you put... before your sig. or you can put V.C. Then later if things go south you can prove you were under duress and were made to sign. Legally it is everyone's best option. There are going to be lots of lawsuits over this coming very soon.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Go to a doctor you know and trust, tell him your concern. Then ask him to certify that he stuck you when he didn't in fact do it. If you have to offer him money.

If and when it becomes mandatory to have the vaccine to travel, this is my game plan.
    This ^
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post

Ditto. Saved me some typing.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    A $500 bill to have the “injector” squirt it on the floor is my plan. But I’m not bound by career or anything else to take it. It would just be to fly or whatnot.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by a1fabweld View Post
    A $500 bill to have the “injector” squirt it on the floor is my plan. But I’m not bound by career or anything else to take it. It would just be to fly or whatnot.
    Are you that afraid of the chip from Bill gates? The number of the beast?

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast