Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Mandatory vaccination

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    > It will eventually be mandatory
    > It's never going away, if they can help it
    > Your kids will need shots for it as early as 3-5

Long story short, looks like we just cured the flu...
    So much for everyone who thought the 'rona would just disappear if the D's won the election. Looks like it's still a centerpiece of their 'plan'.

"Biden's million-vaccinations-a-day plan won't contain COVID-19 until 2022, immunologists warn"
    Want a prediction? COVID will be dragged out as long as possible, specifically to cover more bullshit, anonymous, no-proof-of-validity mail-in balloting. That might get them through 2022. Then the push will be, since the flu isn't nearly as big this season (since everyone wears masks and socially distances, etc.), that between the 1st of November and sometime in March the same BS protocols in place now will be in effect every year.....for the flu of course. Guess what happens every two years in early November?

Check.

Mate.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    I know their ultimate plan which is why I posted it. It’s an older article (a few months old).They will not relinquish their plan. Pray they never succeed - but dairy cows are already being used in the manner suggested in the article in at least Israel (as of five years ago). It’s coming. No doubt about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That’s pretty smart bovine management in Israel, but it’s big business rather than Big Brother. And it’s not much different than the technology used to track endangered species here in Montana.

https://youtu.be/8XvLyQhX4A8

I’m not going to lose sleep over it. For the reasons I pointed out above (cost and technology limitations) it’s not something that you’ll get in your shot.

Feedback Score
    so chicago is reopening some places to eat since the great strides in Covid since biden has been elected !

hahahahah I think its going to be more of this lunacy

biden healed us YEHHHHHHHHH

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm surprised the syringes and individual bottles of vaccine don't already have RFID tracking. For something like this, RFID for tracking where stuff goes is important. Also, if a batch of vaccine was later found to be bad, figuring out who got it and where it came from would be much easier.

For the "tin foil hat" conspiracy theorists, put your cellphone down and walk away from it, your tablet, laptop, MP3 player, etc. as a start. Invasive advertising on social media and through computer and cellphone apps is orders of magnitude more invasive than an RFID tag on shoes, pants, etc.

Feedback Score

Mandatory vaccination

Lots of you are eating copious amounts of crow. We shall see in a few years won’t we??

The sanguinoid are always the most vocal early and quiet as a church mouse when reality bites.

How was your 2020??

Yeah, I’ll eat crow the day that RFID implants in COVID vaccines are a thing.

But, you’re voluntarily carrying an iPhone with you constantly which the camera and the mic can be remotely accessed at any time from third parties. But you’re worried that a vaccination is injecting chips into your system.

Last edited by PracticalRifleman; 01-23-21 at 19:00.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Shannon View Post
    Apiject did indeed get a government contract to provide over 100 million prefilled syringes for $139 million. It only makes sense to have the vaccine ready to be injected.
    The contract announcement doesn’t mention anything about RFID chips, but the cost for the entire prepared syringe is only about a dollar so the chip would be pretty inexpensive. If they were an option it would have been for inventory logging and logging of the doses up to the time of injection. An RFID chip uses near field technology, meaning that it cannot even be detected from any distance, and all it does is store preprogrammed data such as a born on date and a serial number. The reader, such as a smart phone with a gps used by a vaccinator, would read the chip, log that it had been used and where. The chip (if the option were purchased) would remain part of the syringe and would be disposed of with the syringe. The chip performs the same function as a bar code or serial number.

Extrapolating from the original article that the chip goes into the arm and is somehow used to track your every move is unrealistic.
    Spot on! RFID is used widely for logistics. For pre-loaded syringes, I would personally insist on a bar-code or RFID tag to confirm what was in the syringe. Otherwise, I want to see the nurse pull the injection from the same bottle used with other patients as well.

No way in hell someone is walking up with a syringe filled by who knows whom with no validation of what it contains and injecting me with it. Supply chain tampering would be super easy not to mention targeting groups of people you don't agree with.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I know their ultimate plan which is why I posted it. It’s an older article (a few months old).They will not relinquish their plan. Pray they never succeed - but dairy cows are already being used in the manner suggested in the article in at least Israel (as of five years ago). It’s coming. No doubt about it.
    Just because you aren't personally aware of it does not mean dairies in the USA aren't using the same technology today as well. This type of system has been in place in Germany for a long time as well.

RFID tags are a whole lot easier to track than numbers on ear tags. They can also automate a lot of manual processes and optimize things on a per cow basis.
    Last edited by Sid Post; 01-23-21 at 20:10.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post
    Yeah, I’ll eat crow the day that RFID implants in COVID vaccines are a thing.

But, you’re voluntarily carrying an iPhone with you constantly which the camera and the mic can be remotely accessed at any time from third parties. But you’re worried that a vaccination is injecting chips into your system.
    PracticalRifleman

Don't forget "smart TV's", Alexa enabled ovens, refrigerators that reorder milk and eggs for you, ...

Cell phones are the best tracking and surveillance devices ever invented. Assuming you don't use contactless pay, they still ping every cellphone tower and WiFi hotspot within range constantly. Your cell carrier likely has a better record of where you have been then you can remember yourself and they know precisely when you arrived and when you left, how far and how fast you traveled, etc.

They don't need injectable RFID tags to do the sort of things most conspiracy theorists fear as they already have access to a much better system with more precision.

Does anyone remember the Snowden disclosures to Wiki-leaks?

When I look back at the illegal surveillance on the Trump campaign, the cover-up and distract to keep Hillary from going to jail for flagrant disclosures of classified information on public IT networks, acknowledged false affidavits for FISA court warrants, and surveillance, etc. ... I am concerned about the future with our divisive political climate. When people stop talking and just shout and rant at the other side, things begin to look rather bleak to me.
    Last edited by Sid Post; 01-23-21 at 20:09.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Matters not what WE think is “needed”. They’ve stated what THEY want.

Keep
    Sleeping

"One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep..."

Feedback Score
    Matters not what WE think is “needed”. They’ve stated what THEY want.

Keep
    Sleeping

Who said what they want? Who said they want an RFID chip implanted into every American through a vaccine? Primary sources only.

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast