https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/dod-...chip-tracking/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    And there’s this...

this is perfect example of why you do not go to some dudes site who is 45 waiting for his mom to bring him pizza rolls in her basement

when you do not understand things and make stuff up to try to create fear or who knows what this is what you get

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    this is perfect example of why you do not go to some dudes site who is 45 waiting for his mom to bring him pizza rolls in her basement

when you do not understand things and make stuff up to try to create fear or who knows what this is what you get
    Same attitude got us where we are today.

Go back to sleep...

"One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep..."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    On of our good buddies wants to tie in relief check with 'Rona vax;

"GOP Congressman: Give $1,400 stimulus checks to people who get the COVID-19 vaccine"
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/gop-c...220040418.html

Nothing written in stone yet, but they're looking at it.
    Between sentiments like this and stuff like the 'covid passport' idea, I think this will quickly become involuntary.
    Considering it's our money to begin with, this is tantamount to fining anyone who doesn't take it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    And there’s this...

Apiject did indeed get a government contract to provide over 100 million prefilled syringes for $139 million. It only makes sense to have the vaccine ready to be injected.
    The contract announcement doesn’t mention anything about RFID chips, but the cost for the entire prepared syringe is only about a dollar so the chip would be pretty inexpensive. If they were an option it would have been for inventory logging and logging of the doses up to the time of injection. An RFID chip uses near field technology, meaning that it cannot even be detected from any distance, and all it does is store preprogrammed data such as a born on date and a serial number. The reader, such as a smart phone with a gps used by a vaccinator, would read the chip, log that it had been used and where. The chip (if the option were purchased) would remain part of the syringe and would be disposed of with the syringe. The chip performs the same function as a bar code or serial number.

Extrapolating from the original article that the chip goes into the arm and is somehow used to track your every move is unrealistic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Shannon View Post
    Apiject did indeed get a government contract to provide over 100 million prefilled syringes for $139 million. It only makes sense to have the vaccine ready to be injected.
    The contract announcement doesn’t mention anything about RFID chips, but the cost for the entire prepared syringe is only about a dollar so the chip would be pretty inexpensive. If they were an option it would have been for inventory logging and logging of the doses up to the time of injection. An RFID chip uses near field technology, meaning that it cannot even be detected from any distance, and all it does is store preprogrammed data such as a born on date and a serial number. The reader, such as a smart phone with a gps used by a vaccinator, would read the chip, log that it had been used and where. The chip (if the option were purchased) would remain part of the syringe and would be disposed of with the syringe. The chip performs the same function as a bar code or serial number.

Extrapolating from the original article that the chip goes into the arm and is somehow used to track your every move is unrealistic.

But muh tinfoil!

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    > It will eventually be mandatory
    > It's never going away, if they can help it
    > Your kids will need shots for it as early as 3-5

Long story short, looks like we just cured the flu...
    So much for everyone who thought the 'rona would just disappear if the D's won the election. Looks like it's still a centerpiece of their 'plan'.

"Biden's million-vaccinations-a-day plan won't contain COVID-19 until 2022, immunologists warn"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bidens-mi...114156926.html

"The pace of coronavirus vaccinations now may determine whether or not we'll need a perpetual cycle of new shots to combat variants"
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/pace-coro...142800750.html

"It is all the more reason why we should be vaccinating as many people as you possibly can," Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said on Thursday. "Viruses don't mutate unless they replicate, and if you can suppress that by a very good vaccine campaign, then you could actually avoid this deleterious effect that you might get from the mutations."............

......Scientists worry that the current pace of vaccinations may allow time for too many new strains to emerge. That could lead to a scenario in which scientists must update vaccines regularly.
    Michael Worobey, a viral evolutionary biologist at the University of Arizona, recently told the BBC that the emergence of new coronavirus strains could be "a glimpse into the future where we are going to be in an arms race with this virus, just like we are with flu."
    It's also possible that a deadlier strain will turn up before most people are vaccinated. In that case, coronavirus shots may be routinely required for young people, similar to polio or measles vaccines...........

..........In a recent study, researchers at Emory University and Pennsylvania State University suggested that the coronavirus could eventually resemble a common cold that infects people during childhood.
    Under that study's most likely scenario, kids would get their first COVID-19 infection, on average, between ages 3 and 5. Almost every kid would get infected by age 15. Since pediatric infections are generally mild, there would be no need to vaccinate children beforehand. Infants might also have a certain degree of immunity at birth.......
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post
    But muh tinfoil!

Lots of you are eating copious amounts of crow. We shall see in a few years won’t we??

The sanguinoid are always the most vocal early and quiet as a church mouse when reality bites.

How was your 2020??

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Shannon View Post

I know their ultimate plan which is why I posted it. It’s an older article (a few months old).They will not relinquish their plan. Pray they never succeed - but dairy cows are already being used in the manner suggested in the article in at least Israel (as of five years ago). It’s coming. No doubt about it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    On of our good buddies wants to tie in relief check with 'Rona vax;

"GOP Congressman: Give $1,400 stimulus checks to people who get the COVID-19 vaccine"
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/gop-c...220040418.html

Nothing written in stone yet, but they're looking at it.
    Between sentiments like this and stuff like the 'covid passport' idea, I think this will quickly become involuntary.
    Now now, there are people on this very site who will tell you "Their job, their rules" and "Their store, their rules" and "Their airline, their rules", etc. etc. Why of course it won't be mandatory.....unless you're cool with being shut out of a job, shopping, or travelling. But seriously, it shouldn't be called mandatory at that point, right?
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast