Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: Mandatory vaccination

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeM4 View Post
    That was a simple answer, and of course it’s probably not that simple for everyone.

I can’t say for other people not in the medical field since I’ve been in it for a good part of the last 25years. But you could also start your own business, work for a small company, invest, real estate, etc.
    That assumes you have the MONEY to invest, start your own business, buy real estate, etc.

Regarding working for a small business, I don't know about where you live but, around me, they are generally permanently closed.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I’m familiar with RFID, but it is still an extra step and cost of the process.
    RFID cost is generally very small and trivial.

The nurse administering the vaccine still has to handle the syringe whether it has RFID or not, record the person and lot#, etc. Its also an extra cost—let’s assume $1/RFID so that is an extra 100Million dollars to the cost if Biden comes through with his promise.
    In a large manufacturing context, it is nowhere near $1 per RFID tag for normal manufacturing. RFID tags are widely used in manufacturing because they are CHEAP and EFFECTIVE.

Can it be used? Sure. Maybe one of the pharmaceutical companies may try to adapt it and add it to their cost and logistics.
    You're assuming it isn't already a part of pharmaceutical logistics chains.

Are RFID chips reusable and re-assignable? That is another thing to consider since syringes are one-time use and throwing away 100Million USD is wasteful.
    Basically NO. There may be some initiative out there to reuse them but, no they are not reusable. Think of them like a serial number.

Preloaded meds are already in use in healthcare. They’re actually much easier for nurses to administer but I imagine more costly due to the preloading process. I really doubt they will use preloaded syringes.
    Preloaded syringes like most things, are appropriate in some settings and not in others. With COVID, cost seems to be detached from the discussion in most cases.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    I totally agree that some of the worst docs are in the military for those very reasons. The military gets exceptionally good and exceptionally bad. All the average ones get out to make money.
    Yes, there are some EXCEPTIONAL medical professionals in uniform. There are also some that should be lead sponges in front of the Marines next time they storm an enemy position in a distant land!

Like IT professional and Pilots, a lot of Doctors got the skills and served briefly and then cashed out in civilian life. As noted, this leaves a skill gap in the middle with those who can't leave and those committed to the mission staying in service.

Feedback Score
    Sooooo, F-U-auci is now saying that the previous infection with COVID with the original OG version doesn't confer immunity to the "South African' variant, but that the vaccines do give protection from bad out comes from the variants...

What F-ing nonsense.

"Even though there is a diminished protection against the variants, there's enough protection to prevent you from getting serious disease, including hospitalization and deaths. So vaccination is critical. When it's available, get vaccinated."
    https://www.newsweek.com/dr-fauci-so...overed-1566097

I'm starting to think the Dr. FU-ouchy's medical expertice is limited to a magic 8 ball whose only answer is 'Vaccinate'.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Sooooo, F-U-auci is now saying that the previous infection with COVID with the original OG version doesn't confer immunity to the "South African' variant, but that the vaccines do give protection from bad out comes from the variants...

What F-ing nonsense.

https://www.newsweek.com/dr-fauci-so...overed-1566097

I'm starting to think the Dr. FU-ouchy's medical expertice is limited to a magic 8 ball whose only answer is 'Vaccinate'.
    It’s been established his medical direction is about the equivalent to Trump’s 0200 Tweets, but it is well documented organic antibodies to the first strains aren’t necessarily targeting the same markers which the vaccine does. Whether the new strains are significantly different enough that the vaccine antibodies are less effective is yet to be determined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950