Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Mandatory vaccination

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I would pay some back alley doctor to falsify the paperwork before I would take it. I'm sorry you're being put in this position, OP.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    See if they will "give the injection" like this.

I guess that pretty much says it all. Makes you wonder if any elite person anywhere in the world takes vaccines.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buncheong View Post
    One of the HVAC techs where I sometimes work and his girlfriend went to get tested, not sure why.

They went to a publicly-funded clinic a week or so ago, filled out the paperwork, answered all of the questions, etc., and got in line.

About an hour later the line still hasn’t moved much at all, and he says to her, “let’s come back some other day when it isn’t so busy.”

48 hours later they were both contacted and were each told they tested COVID19 positive - except they never took the test.
    This happened to people we know, as well. Four of them went in a group to get tested, filled out the paper work, hours later they gave up and left, all four get positive test results in the mail.

It's time to tighten the tinfoil, people. If this pandemic is real then Biden won the election.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    This happened to people we know, as well. Four of them went in a group to get tested, filled out the paper work, hours later they gave up and left, all four get positive test results in the mail.

It's time to tighten the tinfoil, people. If this pandemic is real then Biden won the election.
    Guy at work felt like shit. Went to the hospital and tested negative. After feeling even shittier throughout the rest of the day he went to a different hospital and tested positive! So was the first hospital trying to keep sick people circulating in public? (Tightening my tinfoil)

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arik; 12-10-20 at 06:21.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Guy at work felt like shit. Went to the hospital and tested negative. After feeling even shittier throughout the rest of the day he went to a different hospital and tested positive! So was the first hospital trying to keep sick people circulating in public? (Tightening my tinfoil)

I do not know how many COVID tests are out there, and I definitely do not know the sensitivity of any of the tests. It may be possible that the first test's sensitivity was so low it would not register; not unlike a chick taking a pregnancy test at four weeks, just not enough HCG in the pee to register a positive. If he felt shittier maybe the viral load got high enough to trigger the positive in the second test. Or maybe it was a crappy test. Who knows.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post

I do not know how many COVID tests are out there, and I definitely do not know the sensitivity of any of the tests. It may be possible that the first test's sensitivity was so low it would not register; not unlike a chick taking a pregnancy test at four weeks, just not enough HCG in the pee to register a positive. If he felt shittier maybe the viral load got high enough to trigger the positive in the second test. Or maybe it was a crappy test. Who knows.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I get giving the vaccines to the at-risk and highly exposed health care/ first responders. As far as anyone else? Why? It should be their choice. If they get it or not won't matter really. Their immune system will crap it out and it would be like taking the vaccine anyway. Am I missing something here?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The inspiration for the video title starts at roughly 4:00

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    I get giving the vaccines to the at-risk and highly exposed health care/ first responders. As far as anyone else? Why? It should be their choice. If they get it or not won't matter really. Their immune system will crap it out and it would be like taking the vaccine anyway. Am I missing something here?
    Vaccines don't work that way!

We aren't talking about Milk Maid's avoiding Smallpox here. Things like this KILL many people before they develop natural immunity.

Herd immunity only works if enough members of the herd develop immunity either from getting sick or getting immunized. We all can't be members of the herd without immunity.

And finally, just because you didn't die from it DOES NOT MEAN THERE ARE NO LASTING EFFECTS. I didn't die of food poisoning but, it took me six month to walk a single flight of stairs again.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Antivaxers and conspiracy theories compounded by slanted news coverage and bumbling government press conferences are feeding skepticism about the COVID vaccines. Just like COVID testing, nothing is 100% perfect.

Like wearing a seatbelt or motorcycle helmet, or taking the flu shot, WILL YOU BE THE ONE WHO GETS BY OR THE ONE WHO DIES because you were involved in a vehicle/motorcycle accident or your kid got the flu?

Most people weren't around or don't remember YELLOW FEVER but, if you wanted to travel to certain countries you had to have proof of vaccination. If you lived in those countries and didn't get vaccinated, you had a high likelihood of dying or suffering significant life-altering side-effects.

Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast