Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Mandatory vaccination

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Exclamation

One of the HVAC techs where I sometimes work and his girlfriend went to get tested, not sure why.

They went to a publicly-funded clinic a week or so ago, filled out the paperwork, answered all of the questions, etc., and got in line.

About an hour later the line still hasn’t moved much at all, and he says to her, “let’s come back some other day when it isn’t so busy.”

48 hours later they were both contacted and were each told they tested COVID19 positive - except they never took the test.
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Go to a doctor you know and trust, tell him your concern. Then ask him to certify that he stuck you when he didn't in fact do it. If you have to offer him money.

If and when it becomes mandatory to have the vaccine to travel, this is my game plan.
    Ditto. Saved me some typing.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Buncheong View Post
    One of the HVAC techs where I sometimes work and his girlfriend went to get tested, not sure why.

They went to a publicly-funded clinic a week or so ago, filled out the paperwork, answered all of the questions, etc., and got in line.

About an hour later the line still hasn’t moved much at all, and he says to her, “let’s come back some other day when it isn’t so busy.”

48 hours later they were both contacted and were each told they tested COVID19 positive - except they never took the test.
    ****ing hilarious times we are living in
    No matter how isolated you are and how lonely you feel, if you do your work truly and conscientiously, unknown friends will come and seek you.
    -Carl Jung

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buncheong View Post

I've heard of this happening before, nutz aint it?
    They keep reporting that we need to wear masks, social distance and avoid interaction with others outside your home. And yet they refuse to play by their own rules, both the Scientists and the Politicians. Cuomo is being praised to high heaven when in fact he has the blood of a couple of thousand of old folks who were locked away in Nursing Homes with Covid-19 infected Patients.
    I'm just saying " Just leave me the "F' alone." The hypocrisy, the outright lies and double standards. I'm just done with it.

Now they have a vaccine, lots start the vaccinations with the "Elite" Leadership we have? Obama, Harris, Biden, Gates, all of them line up basic training style nutz to butts and we will inoculate all of them first.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Mandatory vaccination

Quote Originally Posted by Brasilnuts View Post
    They’ll find a way to make it mandatory for everyone.

I had this conversation with a friend the other day, I told him since he worked for a company that is a contractor for .gov he’ll probably be required to get it, his wife is in healthcare, so she will too, want your kids to be allowed in public school....

“Your papers do not appear to be in order, you may not board this flight. Step this way for further screening.”
    That’s “Tin Foil” talk right there... (tongue very much in cheek)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep..."

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    If you have to sign then make sure you put... before your sig. or you can put V.C. Then later if things go south you can prove you were under duress and were made to sign. Legally it is everyone's best option. There are going to be lots of lawsuits over this coming very soon.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    I was reading the next round of stimulus payments will be dependent upon showing proof of vaccination

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    What? Source please.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tomme boy View Post
    If you have to sign then make sure you put... before your sig. or you can put V.C. Then later if things go south you can prove you were under duress and were made to sign. Legally it is everyone's best option. There are going to be lots of lawsuits over this coming very soon.
    Lawsuits for what, exactly? "Forced"/mandatory vaccination? Just trying to figure out what you are saying.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rdcwannabe View Post
    What? Source please.
    There was an article a few days ago about it

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I do not intend to get it. I'm hearing it is effective for "up to 3 months". Whoopty F'ing Doo! Not to mention that my risk if I catch the disease is more or less equal to the risks of getting the vaccine. If this was the black plague you bet your ass I'm taking it, but it ain't.

The study by Johns Hopkins is telling. YES, covid has killed people. The fact that it has not affected the baseline of expected deaths tells you that the lethality of the virus is not "statistically significant" in terms of overall deaths. It sucks for those who have lost loved ones. That is true for all causes of death. But we haven't shut down the economy waiting on a drunk driving vaccine.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast