Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Mandatory vaccination

Feedback Score
    I'm not opposed to vaccinations, but I would like to see it in use for a while to see the side effects in others. My mother was born in 1925 and she was afflicted by infantile paralysis (Polio) as a baby, from which she recovered but had a slight limp the rest of her life. The Polio vaccine was a big game changer in the World.

Just this past August, I got my latest Tetanus shot. Hadn't had one in ten years. Got it in the right upper arm, and that arm got screwed up by it - stiffness and pain for months. Only recently has it gotten back to normal, but still slight soreness. I cannot afford to take some new vaccine and side effects which put me out of the saddle for a while.
    Last edited by OH58D; 12-04-20 at 15:41.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    I'm not opposed to vaccinations, but I would like to see it in use for a while to see the side effects in others. My mother was born in 1925 and she was afflicted by infantile paralysis (Polio) as a baby, from which she recovered but had a slight limp the rest of her life. The Polio vaccine was a big game changer in the World.

Just this past August, I got my latest Tetanus shot. Hadn't had one in ten years. Got it in the right upper arm, and that arm got screwed up by it - stiffness and pain for months. Only recently has it gotten back to normal, but still slight soreness. I cannot afford to take some new vaccine and side effects which put me out of the saddle for a while.
    They were before my time so no first hand experience, but I have never read about any people at the forefront of polio or other vaccines also on the record calling for a massive and instant drop in Earth's population. I also don't recall any of them (in addition to other praise of the action) insinuating a riot complete with looting, arson, assaults, and all the other excitement was capable of transforming cities in to pestilence free zones.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I had to get tetanus shot when I was like 19 or so. I remember reading about it and that people either had serious pain issues for months or nothing depending on how you're body reacts to it Luckily I had no reaction

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Mandatory is the problem.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    I'm not anti vax either. The Corps stuck us for damn near everything including that anthrax vax. Hell I've even had the rabies vax, that was fun. All I'm saying is that the risk of serious consequences appears to be about the same to me. Slim chance either way, so what is the upside for the vax?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Most of the last 9 months publicly available for viewing doesn't hold up to much scrutiny.

For the most part, the people pushing this and saying it is fine also say the same about our recent election which also doesn't hold up to much scrutiny.

Feedback Score

Exactly my sentiments on the subject. Problem is that I would wager a significant majority of people feel that way, far short of what .gov was hoping for. That will be, uh, awkward.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Keep in mind I am not one of those people who think COVID-19 is a hoax. I know people who were perfectly healthy (no comorbidity) and they died from it. Others I know of had other health issues. My wife is a Trauma RN and administrator and she has no doubt it's real. Some kind of super nasty flu much more virulent than the normal flu. The question is how this thing got out? Did the Chinese screw up and let this out by accident while trying to create some bio-weapon? Or was this released on purpose to bring down the Western Economies because the United States was pushing them into a corner? Either way, if I was President, I'd take a hammer to the Chinese economy and push them back into Qing Dynasty. That's just not going to happen now with our upcoming Communist leaning government.

I will entertain taking the vaccine, but I will do it on my own timeline, not a government imposed one. Just like I do with my every year flu vaccine.
    Last edited by OH58D; 12-04-20 at 20:36.
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    Keep in mind I am not one of those people who think COVID-19 is a hoax. I know people who were perfectly healthy (no comorbidity) and they died from it. Others I know of had other health issues. My wife is a Trauma RN and administrator and she has no doubt it's real. Some kind of super nasty flu much more virulent than the normal flu. The question is how this thing got out? Did the Chinese screw up and let this out by accident while trying to create some bio-weapon? Or was this released on purpose to bring down the Western Economies by the United States was pushing them into a corner? Either way, if I was President, I'd take a hammer to the Chinese economy and push them back into Qing Dynasty. That's just not going to happen now with our upcoming Communist leaning government.

I will entertain taking the vaccine, but I will do it on my own timeline, not a government imposed one. Just like I do with my every year flu vaccine.
    IMHO it was made (or "tweaked") in the lab in Wuhan, no doubt as some ChiCom bio-warfare experiment. Then it got out because of usual Chinese incompetence and sorely lacking QA. Was it intentional? Perhaps. However, if I had to lay $$$ down I'd say man-made and fumble-fvck released. Still leaves them 100% culpable though, accident or not.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    IMHO it was made (or "tweaked") in the lab in Wuhan, no doubt as some ChiCom bio-warfare experiment. Then it got out because of usual Chinese incompetence and sorely lacking QA. Was it intentional? Perhaps. However, if I had to lay $$$ down I'd say man-made and fumble-fvck released. Still leaves them 100% culpable though, accident or not.
    This is one of my big frustrations. I can take care of what I have to do in a new totalitarian US on the domestic scene. I can't control the foreign policy. This is a time in our history when we need to clamping down on the PRC. Trump was actually taking care of business with the Chinese, and it needed to happen. Instead we have the worst possible crew of Globalists coming in who will end up rewarding China for all their evils and selling us out. Dangerous times.
    NRA Life Member

Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast