I'm looking to pick up a new 308 gas gun. I had a SCAR 17 but was fortunate to unload it in the current climate for a nice profit. I never really fell in love with that gun. I was always looking for something with more accuracy. Although I could do sub MOA with GMM any other ammo was 1.5MOA at best. I understand that it was not intended for a DMR roll.

To start, I have no issue spending SR25 money. I am looking for a DMR type rifle - very accurate (.75MOA or tighter) but could roll into a battle rifle if needed. I am a .75 MOA shooter and can do .5 on good days. I would like a gun accurate enough to learn with.

In pretty much all instances I would build an AR15 to my spec but in the AR10 world I would prefer to buy a built gun.

My short list:
SR25 APC - gold standard but I dont know if the accuracy is there. I routinely hear 1-1.5 MOA but also hear of .66 test targets.

PredatOBR 7.62 - has the benefit of Switchblock like gas block, they used to be supper accurate, cant seem to get good recent intel but they still have a 6 month backorder.

V7 Harbinger - I have a custom Recce built with a V7 barrel and it is .5 MOA shooter. The Harbinger is too light in my opinion at 6.5lbs but it would be easy to add weight and it would be just awesome to have a gun with optics under 9lbs. Not a lot of data on his 308 barrels.

GAP 10 - this is something that gets mentioned over on the Hide a lot. Never seen one in real life and would need to see how much they weight but are supposed to be insanely accurate.

Build a gun - seems like you could throw together a solid AR10 with the right components and send it to someone like Steve at Citizen Arms and it would be a shooter. But then it is a franken gun that you would never get your money out of. There is never an issue selling a Knights or Larue gun for what you paid for it.

Guns I am not looking at:
The LMT MWS - its just too heavy once you add optics. Awesome gun but not what I am looking for
JP lrp-07 - these shoot lights out but I dont think they could be anything other than a bench shooter.

Thoughts? Any guns I am missing?