Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Damn Jews

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    You have no clue about what Israelis think about killing bad guys. The fact you think 99.999% support it shows you have no clue.
    But He's making lots of new friends here!

Feedback Score
    I own a house in Israel for 30 years now, retired from a classified position commanding some of the best Jews in the world.
    I currently split between the USA where I live in a major orthodox community the vast majority of which think like me and despise the 70% of fake Jews that voted for Biden.

You have no clue about what Israelis think about killing bad guys. The fact you think 99.999% support it shows you have no clue.
    That's nice. Again, please cite some references. Anecdotal claims =/= data

Feedback Score
    You show me an article that shows 99.999% of Jews in Israel support targeted killings. Oh wait you can't because they don't.

I am on the phone every day with my staff in Israel which are the cream of the cream of the crop, plus friends and family members. Plus I read the hebrew language newspapers daily and if I have time try to watch the news.

I dare say I know my country and my people a hell of a lot better than you.

You I have doubt about.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    I can’t wait for the never ending war that is the ME to get spun back up in earnest for a foreign policy centric to supporting America’s greatest ally.

It’s going to be a smashing good time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just waiting for Biden to get involved. What a tar baby. At least Trump was trying piecemeal peace out. Democrats never missed a war for their friends (MIC). Can’t wait for the uptick in terrorism, that’s always amusing as a tit-for-tat side show.

Feedback Score
    Let me be clear, Israel doesn't want a war with anyone. We don't want the USA to fight a war in our neighborhood.

We also don't want Biden to go back into the Iran deal nor do we want him to push a 2 state solution.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Let me be clear, Israel doesn't want a war with anyone. We don't want the USA to fight a war in our neighborhood.

We also don't want Biden to go back into the Iran deal nor do we want him to push a 2 state solution.
    I'm afraid you're going to get all three.

Feedback Score
    Why couldn't it happen to George Soros?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GSPatton View Post
    That's nice. Again, please cite some references. Anecdotal claims =/= data
    Yoni is the data.

Feedback Score
    Not to divert this thread, but the news I saw this morning made mention of a remote controlled machine gun being used??...anyone have insight as to a weapon of this nature??...& would this be a feasible platform for an assassination??
    Or did the news get it wrong? (as per usual)

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bantee View Post
    Not to divert this thread, but the news I saw this morning made mention of a remote controlled machine gun being used??...anyone have insight as to a weapon of this nature??...& would this be a feasible platform for an assassination??
    Or did the news get it wrong? (as per usual)
    Like you say,don't want to divert the thread ! Here is your proof ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73xM...ctr=1606805001 There out there Mr,,,,nuff said !
    Last edited by m1a_scoutguy; 12-01-20 at 00:21.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast