Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: suppressed/unsuppressed

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    BRT Custom sized gas ports also work well. Permanent modification that allows the use of standard tube, buffers, etc. The drop downs on the BRT site will help you decide which size to get. I installed several following their recommendations and all work exactly as intended.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by oncewas View Post
    Okay I think I get it but do I need to remove the current gas block and measure the port on the barrel? I saw that was one of the questions on the drop down and at present I have no idea what it would be.
    Leave that as “BRT recommended size”. Its for people that know what size tube they want to be able to pick. You don’t need to remove the block or measure anything.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Leave that as “BRT recommended size”. Its for people that know what size tube they want to be able to pick. You don’t need to remove the block or measure anything.
    Great thanks I'll look into getting one. Now if they just made one for a 300blk pistol length barrel I'd be set.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    https://blackrivertactical.com/WP/BR...TOL-p263270916

Quote Originally Posted by oncewas View Post
    Great thanks I'll look into getting one. Now if they just made one for a 300blk pistol length barrel I'd be set.
    Black River Tactical
    BRT OPTIMUM Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Barrels - 11.5", 12.5", 14.5", 16"
    BRT EZTUNE Preset Gas Tubes - PISTOL, CAR, MID, RIFLE
    BRT Bolt Carrier Groups M4A1, M16 CHROME
    BRT Covert Comps 5.56, 6X, 7.62

Feedback Score
    Great I'll be ordering one as soon as the first. Have to get paid before I can order.

Feedback Score
    Well I received both BRT gas tubes today. The one for the 14.7in is a no brainer. But I'm still concerned about the one for the 10.5in 300blk. It was working fine unsuppressed but suppressed it was not locking back until I changed the buffer and went to a H2. But the last time I had it out (before the H2) it would not lock back on last round. I'm thinking I'll go ahead and install the BRT tube with the Seekins AGB I bought for it. But before I do something that is only going to complicate things I thought it might be best to post here. Yea/nay on the Seekins? This is on a Ruger556 10.5in 300Blk. I did upgrade the trigger to a ALG ACT and of course added the DeadAir Sandman Ti.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12