Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Secretary of DHS is Board Member of Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JLP View Post
    IF you are trying to get someone here to bite and then you can point out to all your liberal ANTIFA comrades what bunch antisemites all those gun nuts are. I think you are in the wrong place. I believe all you will find here are staunch supporters of Isreal and her people. I'm starting to believe you're not a member of the tribe and not even a gun owner. Now, where is the ignore button again???
    Hells yeah, brother!!!!! I am as staunch a supporter of Israel and her people as they come! I am just super excited that the President-Elect will continue a proud American tradition and custom of doing everything possible for Israel and her people.
    With that said, Rosenbaum was a member of her people, whereas Rittenhouse was not (I'm not derailing, just responding to your point). That has to factor into how we think about such situations.
    And shame on you for the personal attacks. I am indeed a Jew and gun owner. Now get back to praising Israel.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Its good to see people trying to offset PT McCain passing . Well, not really.

Feedback Score
    I can't disagree more with the thoughts of the author of this thread.

This thread makes as much sense to me as celebrating that the kapos in the camps were Jewish.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post

This thread makes as much sense to me as celebrating that the kapos in the camps were Jewish.
    Or Soros being Jewish...
    Last edited by AndyLate; 11-29-20 at 08:28.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

My thoughts exactly!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Yeah well the fat lady ain't starting singing, I predict a true ally of Israel will be in the WH come 1/20 and his name ain't Biteme.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    NVM, decided it’s best not to feed the troll. It’s just not kosher.
    Last edited by Ironman8; 11-29-20 at 10:05.

Feedback Score

So 70%+ of the Jewish people aren't real Jews ("fake Jews" according to you) and are "kapos"?
    And btw Biden's picks include the stepson of a Holocaust survivor
    https://jewishweek.timesofisrael.com...mong-orthodox/
    so don't preach to me about "kapos" and "fake Jews" okay?

You can't just label any Jew you don't like, or claim to not like, as a "fake Jew".

Feedback Score
    They aren't Jews!

Jews keep Torah.

Jews don't try to create a terrorist state on the heartland of biblical Israel.

These are the same scum that come to Israel to protest against soldiers and spit on soldiers at check points.

Feedback Score
    They aren't Jews!

Jews keep Torah.

Jews don't try to create a terrorist state on the heartland of biblical Israel.

These are the same scum that come to Israel to protest against soldiers and spit on soldiers at check points.
    Some Jews read the Torah. Some Jews keep Talmud too. But we Jews are a PEOPLE. One does not suddenly magically become a non-Jew because they don't attend synagogue. It's in our blood. Secular Jews are still Jews, just as secular Japanese are still Japanese.
    You are declaring Israel a "terrorist state"??????? Are you saying that 70%+ of Jew spit on Jewish soldiers and do not support Israel, and are "not real Jews"??

https://www.jta.org/2020/10/28/unite...ting-for-biden
    https://jewishlink.news/151-communit...-for-joe-biden
    https://www.jpost.com/us-elections/7...ew-poll-645644
    https://www.jpost.com/us-elections/j...et-poll-646485

The beauty of America is that no matter which political party wins, Jews and Israel can rest assured that our interests will be put first and foremost, even ahead of the majority US population. That is why this is the greatest country on Earth (next to Israel of course).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast