Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Secretary of DHS is Board Member of Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GSPatton View Post
    You are declaring Israel a "terrorist state"??????? .
    Well, Yoni, are you? 🤪🤣🍿
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Well, Yoni, are you? 🤪🤣🍿
    I literally laughed out loud...

Feedback Score
    Some Jews read the Torah. Some Jews keep Talmud too. But we Jews are a PEOPLE. One does not suddenly magically become a non-Jew because they don't attend synagogue. It's in our blood. Secular Jews are still Jews, just as secular Japanese are still Japanese.

You aren't a Jew. Not because I dsagree with 100% of what you posted here. Your not a Jew because you have ZERO clue about the relationship of Torah and Talmud. Your a fake.
    You are declaring Israel a "terrorist state"???????

WTF your a troll

Are you saying that 70%+ of Jew spit on Jewish soldiers and do not support Israel, and are "not real Jews"??
    No they are mentally ill people that I wish Israeli soldiers could be turned lose weapons free and blow their brains out. My dogs are better Jews than they are. My dogs at least eat kosher.

The beauty of America is that no matter which political party wins, Jews and Israel can rest assured that our interests will be put first and foremost, even ahead of the majority US population. That is why this is the greatest country on Earth (next to Israel of course).
    You spout neo nazi crap. You are a mentally disturbed person. That 100% isn't a Jew.
    Last edited by yoni; 11-29-20 at 10:40.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Well, Yoni, are you? ������
    Nope not at all

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Yeah, I know. I just found the whole exchange to be funny, in the way that seeing people run into light-poles on bicycles is funny.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    And before some smartalec chimes in with libel about Hunter Biden, he is also an avowed friend and ally of Israel and the Jewish people:
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/hunter...ebrew-tattoos/

https://jewishstandard.timesofisrael...n-hebrew-word/

He wouldn't have married a Jew and gotten a matching Hebrew tattoo if he wasn't. Greatest Ally Ever.
    Well, it's really good to know that Hunter is a true friend of Israel. That will make his dad's attempt to disarm me and the legalizing of hoards of south of the border future citizens and democratic voters much easier to take.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    Well, it's really good to know that Hunter is a true friend of Israel. That will make his dad's attempt to disarm me and the legalizing of hoards of south of the border future citizens and democratic voters much easier to take.
    Hunter doesn't care about Israel, we don't have enough coke to keep him happy.

His wife is an idiot for a lot of reasons, but she doesn't know that in Judaism a tattoo is forbidden.
    Last edited by yoni; 11-29-20 at 10:53.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Hunter doesn't care about Israel, we don't have enough coke to keep him happy.

His wife is an idiot for a lot of reasons, but she doesn't know that in Judaism a tattoo is forbidden.
    True, true, probably not enough Israelis willing to grease his and "the big guys" palm with millions for "pay to play" either.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Every day I learn.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    You spout neo nazi crap. You are a mentally disturbed person. That 100% isn't a Jew.
    No, stop that, you're insulting the nazis comparing them to this...troll?
    I don't even know what to call it since it seems to be self-contradicting. Bot maybe?

Edit- wait, I see he got banned. NVM. Shoulda refreshed the page first.
    Last edited by Jellybean; 11-29-20 at 12:25.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast