Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Bill could help bl@ack farmers reclaim millions of acres

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rdcwannabe View Post
    I served with some guys like this. And some of them were the best sailors you ever could ask for.
    21 years active and another 14 as in embedded contractor.
    When your economic situation is really challenged, you've got little chance of getting an education unless you are willing to starve and you still believe in the Glory Days of the United States. The United States Army was a hell of a good deal.
    Now it aint a bed of roses, your likely as hell to pay a hell of a price physically and perhaps mentally, but it aint like your being lowered in to a coal mine at 15 either.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Inter City people could not grow shit in todays age unless it is a weed. Yes I am being borderline racist but this is the same shit that Northerns say to get votes. I am sick and tired of so called liberals thinking they can steal land to give it to lazy people like my black ex wife's family.
    Last edited by ffhounddog; 12-02-20 at 15:25.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    Ya know, this is one of those times when being a History major just flat SUCKS... you can see the trainwreck coming, you roughly know the sequence of events that will lead to it, but because the average mouthbreather is too stucking FOOPID to spell their own damn name right there's not a bloody thing you can do to stop it, and it's going too fast to round up your loved ones and jump off.
    Exactly!

Don’t cast pearls before swine nor dogs lest they turn upon you and devour you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep..."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Artificially change the demographics of sparsely populated states that are conservative/Republican holdouts. It's no different than dumping thousands of refugees in Idaho during the Obama presidency, it's just much faster.

Andy
    This is 100% what this is about.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567