Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 550 conversion verification

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CEE View Post
    I also never thought I'd go back to 9mm, but the arthritis in hands is only going to get worse, & am planning to shooting as long as I can.
    Good for you!

I bought a Glock G44 (.22lr) for my daughter to shoot, but I have found that I like it, too...

By comparison my centerfire handguns now seem dreadfully heavy and crazy loud and uncontrollable under recoil.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    I have bought from this guy before and my tool heads work and fit as good as the Factory ones. Ya can get 2 for the price of one.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Dillon-RL...wAAOSwFOleEBjA
    A whole page of them, pick the ones ya want ! https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...heads&_sacat=0

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Here is a handy caliber conversion chart, but see above, I believe your needs are covered

http://thegunwiki.com/apps/calconversion/

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
    It's a weird, weird world...

My next door neighbor just brought home his first a gun, a Springfield XD in 9mm.

He's been searching for ammo for weeks and weeks (since he ordered the gun), and still has none. Not a single round. Zero.

I don't shoot (or have any) 9mm, or I'd spot him a box...
    Used to be that 22 rimfire was this way. Crazy. I don't even own a 9mm pistol. I wish I had a pallet of 9mm ball.... I could buy a new pickup.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

My next door neighbor just brought home his first a gun, a Springfield XD in 9mm.

He's been searching for ammo for weeks and weeks (since he ordered the gun), and still has none. Not a single round. Zero.

How much is he willing to spend? I still see 9mm defensive ammunition of various brands come up for sale, between $1 and $2 a round. For example Brownells had 9mm Gold Dot for $25 per $20 this morning.

Feedback Score
    Thanks guys, im definitely doing the quick change head... i’ll load either depending on availability.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    How much is he willing to spend? I still see 9mm defensive ammunition of various brands come up for sale...
    I'm afraid we're in California, so no online ammo sales...

I don't mind so much because I have a massive stockpile and mostly reload (and components can still be bought online), but it's a major PITA for new shooters.

Let this be a warning to the rest of you out there.

Feedback Score
    I'm afraid we're in California, so no online ammo sales...

I don't mind so much because I have a massive stockpile and mostly reload (and components can still be bought online), but it's a major PITA for new shooters.

Let this be a warning to the rest of you out there.
    Bimmer, you having any luck with primers online?? I have bullets & powder pretty easy, but primers never seem available even for backorder.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CEE View Post
    Bimmer, you having any luck with primers online??
    Not even trying... I probably have lifetime supply of primers, bought back when they were cheap and plentiful.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

They will ship.

https://www.buffalobore.com/index.ph...duct_list&c=26

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast