Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Benelli M4 Upgrades

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    You guys are aware that just replacing the screw on part of the mag tube doesn't qualify as an "American" part for 922r. The part that needs replacing is the mag tube that screws into the receiver.

A better front sight would be helpful.
    Thanks Tom. I will be changing out the entireag tube with a 7 rounder. What front sight do you suggest if I run an Eotech 512 or Trijicon SRO? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    https://freedomfightertactical.com/collections/m4

As memory serves, I have the mag spring, upgraded follower, the long NP3 magazine tube and the larger knurled charging handle. High quality stuff..........I also have the Hayl MLOK rail on mine as well as the Geissele hammer upgrade.

Nice finish on the your M4. Is that the H2O model? FFT makes really nice accessories. They seem to be on the more expensive end of the aftermarket parts.
    First time I have seen that rail on a M4. How do you like it? Does it lighten the weight? Can you mount a light on it? Thanks.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterfour View Post
    Nice finish on the your M4. Is that the H2O model? FFT makes really nice accessories. They seem to be on the more expensive end of the aftermarket parts.
    First time I have seen that rail on a M4. How do you like it? Does it lighten the weight? Can you mount a light on it? Thanks.

Yes, it is the H2O model which is why I went with NP3 coating on all of my added parts. (I even sent the G-Hammer to NP3 to have it NP3+ coated.) This shotgun cleans up with just a cloth........Yeah, FFT is on the high side, but you pay for quality stuff and the M4 ain't exactly cheap for a shotgun. My Xtrema2 wasn't as much as this one.

I really like the SI fore-end, regardless of their reputation is on this site, I find them to be very innovative and this rail is rock solid and one piece. You can mount anything that will do MLOK, which is my preferred mounting system.

My gun still needs an optic, but hey, its a shotgun........

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterfour View Post
    Thanks Tom. I will be changing out the entireag tube with a 7 rounder. What front sight do you suggest if I run an Eotech 512 or Trijicon SRO? Thanks.

Here's a link to some sights. I have a fiber optic on my M1S90 tactical, same front sight as your M4. The company who made it is long gone, but HiViz makes one. You could also go with a night type tritium sight. The XS looks interesting.

https://www.google.com/search?safe=a...4dUDCA0&uact=5

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The XS orange front sight looks like it would be easier to pick up than the stock one. Might have to look into that one.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel79 View Post
    The XS orange front sight looks like it would be easier to pick up than the stock one. Might have to look into that one.
    I like the orange XS sight as well. I wonder if it can be used with a red dot. I am looking at a Trijicon SRO or Aimpoint T-2.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    7 round tube and a Aimpoint Micro, and no more.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It has to be fought for and defended by each generation."
    Ronald Wilson Reagan

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by b_saan View Post
    GG&G charging handle, tactical bolt release, and follower and Taran Tactical ultimate oversized safety.
    Yep and yep, its what I did for the most part.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Just ordered a CC 7 round mag tube in the parkerized finish. Next item on the list will be a Aimpoint Micro T-2 with the Scalarworks mount.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12