Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Larry Vickers Podcast Episode 13: Staccato

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)

Larry Vickers Podcast Episode 13: Staccato

27 minute long video from LAV on the Staccato pistols: Covers a little history, including his history with STI guns. Apparently one of the production guys from Nighthawk went to Staccato around the time they changed over to the new magazines and went after the USMS contract. LAV reports being impressed with the pistols and that he saw no malfunctions with the USMS guns when he trained with some of them.
    Last edited by MountainRaven; 11-30-20 at 21:56.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    In before the lock. (as we used to say back in the Arfcom days)
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    This one was pretty good. It doesn’t have a lot of the vickers catalog and Wilson Combat promos many of the other ones do.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    I wonder what he thinks of the single stack C
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Kyle Defoor posted this up today:

...not a C, but still.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    Kyle Defoor posted this up today:

...not a C, but still.
    I was on the line when he took his first shots with that gun an few weeks ago. And watched him use a philips head and a hammer to drift the rear sight.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    I was on the line when he took his first shots with that gun an few weeks ago. And watched him use a philips head and a hammer to drift the rear sight.
    He really must have smacked the rear sight over, or it is that tight to the slide..checking out the marks on rear sight.

Other than that, how did he shoot it?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pag23 View Post
    He really must have smacked the rear sight over, or it is that tight to the slide..checking out the marks on rear sight.

Other than that, how did he shoot it?
    It was that tight. I don't think it moved at all. His still shot the snot out of it once he figured his hold which was all of about 20 rounds.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    These Vicker's podcasts saved my sanity during a long trip to Florida over the holidays.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I came across a great deal on (3) 20 round mags I couldn't pass up, I guess now I need a Staccato P to go with them.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast