Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thumbs up for chewy.com service

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Thumbs up for chewy.com service

3am Thanksgiving morning our dog Chewbacca of just a few months shy of 14 years apparently had a stroke. Got him to the vet to see if there was anything they could do, but they called with the bad news Friday morning that Chew hadn't improved.

We had started ordering stuff for Chew not available locally a year or 2 back and eventually over the summer my wife put his and the cat's food and treats on auto fill as well. Over the weekend my wife talked to one of the customer service ladies there about canceling Chew's auto fill stuff, which was just as easy as the only time an item was missing and arrived within a day or 2.

Today UPS showed up and delivered an FTD box with a floral arrangement that had us totally confused until we read the note inside that it had been sent by Mariah at chewy.com. I know in the grand scheme of things that is a little silly, but they do seem to go the extra mile for their customers and pets are a big part of the lives of many folks.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    I'm sorry to hear of your loss. A big thumbs up to chewy.com, they set the bar pretty high and I'm happy to see businesses that conduct themselves that way.

Feedback Score
    Sorry to hear about Chewbacca.

We order flea/tic and heartworm medicine from Chewy for substantially lower prices than the same product at our veternarian, though the vet has to authorize Chewy to sell it. Chewy seems well organized and has fast shipping. That they reached out is extraordinary.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 12-01-20 at 13:08.

Feedback Score
    Sometimes it is just the little things that count.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Nice of them to do that. I got shorted a 20 lb bag of Iams at the beginning of the fakedemic. I didnt' catch it in time to make a believable claim because I didn't open the box up for a week or two. I haven't ordered from them since. They might have made good, but the world is so full of immoral asses, I didn't think they'd believe me.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Chewy is the place. My critters know a Chewy box when they see it.
    Hurrah for The Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a single star

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Things like this...matter. Ill tell my gf about Chewy. Thank you for sharing this.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    This falls under my heading of: Take care of the people who take care of you.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I was using them but when Covid hit they sent me an email saying my scheduled auto-ship would be delayed for two weeks so I ended up cancelling and have been using Amazon ever since.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Sorry to hear about the loss of your doggo!

Chewy sounds like good people. I have a small local shop I use for dog food and supplies that I like a lot, but I'll try to throw some business to Chewy in the future. It's good to have a second source anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast