Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thumbs up for chewy.com service

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thank you all for the kind words. It has been tough. He was an inside dog the whole time(he loved day hiking, but he only spent 1 night outside backpacking cause he shivered all night till he gave in to me cramming in my bag) so the quiet is hard to get used to in addition to not having him check on what I am doing anytime I get up.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    You know Chewy does have some pretty nice service now and then. However, I wish they'd get on whoever's packing the stuff. There are times where I swear my dog's food has been through a washing machine. Fortunately, I don't rely on the bags to store it and use an old rubbermaid instead.

Feedback Score
    I had a similar experience with them. We had to put our dog to sleep when he developed diabetes at 13 years old, and went downhill fast! We forgot about his auto-ship food. When it showed up, we called to cancel the auto-ship, and return the unused, unopened food. They credited our account, canceled the auto-ship and said to donate the food to the local animal shelter. We got a small care package with card as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12