Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Red dot on shotguns

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel79 View Post
    Nice setup, did you put it together or is it from Langdon? I have the same setup coming in Feb from LTT with a RMR CROM mount. I like the Arisaka light mount. Is that a a Malkoff VME head? I’ve got a MD2 I was thinking about using in a Arisaka ring mount. I would like to use my Wildcat but it’s in a MD4 body and is likely too big. It does light up an area like stadium lighting though.
    Thank you. I bought the shotgun and added the accessories. It is a Malkoff VME head. I already had the Arisaka mount, light body, and a clicky tail switch from a Surefire scout light lying around so I bought the Malkoff head so I could make use of the parts I already had. Obviously it doesn't compare with the latest and greatest 1000+ lumen models but it serves its purpose for this particular application.

After I got the gun put together I felt like the optic was a bit high so I got the low cheek riser kit to raise it up a bit. IIRC I ended up using the .5" riser.
    Last edited by SteveL; 12-11-20 at 21:08.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    Thank you. I bought the shotgun and added the accessories. It is a Malkoff VME head. I already had the Arisaka mount, light body, and a clicky tail switch from a Surefire scout light lying around so I bought the Malkoff head so I could make use of the parts I already had. Obviously it doesn't compare with the latest and greatest 1000+ lumen models but it serves its purpose for this particular application.

After I got the gun put together I felt like the optic was a bit high so I got the low cheek riser kit to raise it up a bit. IIRC I ended up using the .5" riser.
    Very cool. The Malkoff I plan on using is a N61N. Not a flamethrower but definitely a room lighter indoors with a nice wide beam perfect for HD.

I will have to look at that Magpul cheek risers. Chances are I will want/need something too.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_d_33 View Post

Nice. I’m thinking I’m gonna go the SRO route with a Sync mount for my M4. Likely SRO on the 1301 too. Gonna have to spread out my spending a little though. Stuff ain’t cheap. Lol

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It is not cheap, just about the time I get it the way I want it............then I want something else!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234