Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Didn’t realize how easy it was

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    The wait time (and out of stock) for supressors turns me away from them currently but I am leaning towards SBR-ing a lower to use with my 11.3" barrel early next year.

Andy
    I would check locally. I found a Silencerco Omega 36M there and bought it. Pretty sure they’ve been OOS since they came out. If your shop has a Silencer Shop kiosk even better. Made the process super simple. Hardest part is getting the fingerprints and being able to do that digitally at a kiosk is awesome.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker_Texasranger View Post
    I would check locally. I found a Silencerco Omega 36M there and bought it. Pretty sure they’ve been OOS since they came out. If your shop has a Silencer Shop kiosk even better. Made the process super simple. Hardest part is getting the fingerprints and being able to do that digitally at a kiosk is awesome.
    That's good advice. I'm just so spoiled by being able to buy everything online, you know?

Andy

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    That's good advice. I'm just so spoiled by being able to buy everything online, you know?

Andy
    Yea I hear you. I think my local shops don’t like me much because I transfer a lot of guns in that I buy online. I buy what I can from them but for instance, I just bought a SOLGW 13.7 rifle this week online. They are tough to get and you have to follow social media and get one quick once they get posted. My dealer always seems unhappy to send out their FFL and take the gun in.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Nice thing about the fingerprints from the Kiosk is that you can have SilencerShop send you a set of printed prints (2 cards) for use elsewhere. There is a small fee of course.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestardiver View Post
    Nice thing about the fingerprints from the Kiosk is that you can have SilencerShop send you a set of printed prints (2 cards) for use elsewhere. There is a small fee of course.
    Well damn, I didn’t know that. Would have made my form 1 submission easier. I bought a fingerprint kit and did my own. I submitted 4 cards in case the quality wasn’t up to par or something on any of them.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Well damn, I didn’t know that. Would have made my form 1 submission easier. I bought a fingerprint kit and did my own. I submitted 4 cards in case the quality wasn’t up to par or something on any of them.
    I did that and sent s single card to Capitol Armory which they scanned in for use with eform1’s and any future form4 usage.

Having a set on hand for spontaneous form4 usage (local shops) is very handy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12