Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: manurhin mr73 information and links

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    It is magnificent. My concern is that it is too freaking nice. I am handling it with more care than my fancy watch
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    I believe you, and Lord knows I’ve spent as much or more on my Freedom Arms so it’s not as if I’m a stranger to $$$ wheel guns.

I looked at a new Korth, but the polygonal rifling is a deal breaker for me. I like shooting cast lead bullets from revolvers, polygonal rifling and lead do not get along.

Can you confirm that the Manurhin uses conventional lands and grooves?

I am searching for MR73 stocks and a different rear sight. I wonder if a Trausch style grip could be made out of nice walnut or G10?
    Last edited by Coal Dragger; 12-17-20 at 20:00.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    I believe you, and Lord knows I’ve spent as much or more on my Freedom Arms so it’s not as if I’m a stranger to $$$ wheel guns.

I looked at a new Korth, but the polygonal rifling is a deal breaker for me. I like shooting cast lead bullets from revolvers, polygonal rifling and lead do not get along.

Can you confirm that the Manurhin uses conventional lands and grooves?

I am searching for MR73 stocks and a different rear sight. I wonder if a Trausch style grip could be made out of nice walnut or G10?
    Conventional lands/grooves (at least my older MR73 is). Nill makes stocks for this and you can also run across the wood service stocks from time to time.

https://www.mactecsales.com/MR73_MR22_s/1998.htm

I cant speak to the rear sight issue.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123