Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Karl Sokol Browning Hi-Power

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Both Sokol guns.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Those guns look amazing. Well done.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Those guns look amazing. Well done.
    I'm pleased with Karl's work. Very utilitarian and functional.

“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Here are a couple additional photos.

The cleaned up safety shaft:

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Karl cleaned up the right side of the slide stop axle. I asked him to dimple the end to make the slide stop easier to remove:

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    A couple more just for good measure:

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sunday Gunday pics:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Nice pair. Dont have a lot of trigger time on HP's..but they always fit & feel & shoot really well the times I have.
    Congrats.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234