Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 92X and Omega9k...Blowback issues

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    The 92 series is interesting in that using the Walther action the barrel doesn't tilt, but merely goes back and forth a small bit. So it's less susceptible to the weight added to the barrel than a Browning tilting barrel.

I've had multiple people tell me they have gotten 92s to run with a fixed barrel spacer instead of a booster.

Obviously it depends on several factors, such as how heavy your can is, what ammo you use, etc...

That said, a booster will be more reliable most of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but here is the Rugged next to the SiCo.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    I've had the same experience with my Omega 9K on 92 series guns. Not as bad with two longer cans.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I had the same issues on my stock M9. More blowback than a 1911 or P320. Still not as bad as a CZ 75.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but here is the Rugged next to the SiCo.

Aanndddd????

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Aanndddd????
    I WISH I had an update. Twin infants, a 4 year old, and work have kept me away from the range as of late. I'll get out there soon.

I'll tell you though, and I guess I should've done better research, if this Beretta remains unwieldy suppressed, it'll be on the market...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Good info.

Thanks. I'll check out the Rugged piston as well.

ETA: Didn't see them for sale on your site. Would've liked to reward your help with my business
    I appreciate that, however because we make our own silencers and stuff we don't sell items that other silencer companies produce.
    Previously did all design work at CGS Group, 2014-2024.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    This is a mystery that shall remain unsolved. Traded the Beretta for a FN 509 Tactical, of which I am awaiting receipt.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    It is certainly more noticeable than on my .45 USP with Ti-rant but nothing really interesting (although, I always wear glasses so I may just be unaware). I ran my 92A3 with RMR last week and I didn't notice any but RMR was probably acting as a blast shield.IMG_4904.jpg
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I specifically recall the Beretta's not needing a booster. KAC Snap On doesn't use a booster.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast