Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 43 accessories input

Feedback Score

Glock 43 accessories input

Finally found a G43 and bought it. I'm looking for first-hand experience on sights, holsters (esp. pocket) and whatever other parts/changes folks have used AND liked. Most of the searches bring up stuff from a few years ago, and I'm wondering what stood the test of time. How can I improve Glock 43 perfection in 2021?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I’m a Glock 43 guy. . Love ‘em. Carry all the time.

I like the factory or Pearce +0 extensions. I have not seen any capacity increasing extensions that I would trust.

I have Ameriglo UC sights on mine.

I carry AIWB in JM kydex, IWB in a Milt Sparks VMII.

The most reliable carry ammo has been Speer Gold Dot 115gr standard pressure.

I use HST 147 but only carry this with fresh mags and recoil spring.

Feedback Score
    "I use HST 147 but only carry this with fresh mags and recoil spring.[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna guess stiff recoil wrecking havoc? Good to know. I'll probably try some HST 124 and see how it goes, but need sights first.

Thanks

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I have had a couple or three hang on the ramp on slide lock reloads with my higher mileage training mags. Remediated every time by a tap on the bottom of the mag.

The 43 I’m carrying right now has almost 5K rounds through it, nearly 1K of those 147 HST with no stoppages.

I had one with over 7K but I sold it to a friend.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Been carrying a 43 since they came out.

I installed Ameriglo Hack sights, Talon Grips, SilencerCo threaded barrel, Vickers/Tangodown mag release and slide stop and use a Raven Vanguard “holster”.
    I use Taran Tactical +1 basepads with their longer spring and have never had an issue plus I like that they add just a little bit to my grip without really adding length.
    I carry a spare mag in a Concealment Express spare mag pouch I got from Amazon that I don’t hate.

I haven’t carried my P07 or Beretta since I got the 43. I think it’s the perfect everyday carry pistol.
    Last edited by Rifleman_04; 12-17-20 at 18:47.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Crazy how accurate the 43s are.

I can regularly put 7 rounds into 6” at 25 yards with one, I can’t do any better with a custom 1911.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I use Tru Glo TFX pros, in a Onyour6 holster, prefer the Pearce 1 round extensions and sometimes use the Vickers +2's as well. I usually carry it with 2 spare mags when I can't carry my 48 or 19. The 147's are not my preferred load, I carry 124's most of the time. I've had three but the one I have now has been great with the 124's, at 500 rounds now.
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Feedback Score
    Any suggestions for a pocket holster?

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    The Vickers ext sometimes stopped the slide for me when using slide release. I figured it's the extra spring tension. IMHO, the G43x and G48 serve the role of extended capacity G43.
    Last edited by opngrnd; 12-18-20 at 18:17.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    It’s a nosedive. A stiffer spring would help, but single stack mags just have that problem.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast