Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Glock 43 accessories input

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My G43 is a good shooter also. For carry I use a Pearce +1 in the pistol, all my other mags have the Strike Industries +2's on them, they look like factory items:

https://www.strikeindustries.com/si-emp-g43.html

For sights I use the Vickers Elite Battlesights from Wilson - the G43 is not my EDC, I use it mostly to shoot pocket pistol in GSSF, so I don't have tritium, I will say that the fiber optic front falls beautifully into the rear 'U' shaped notch, cant believe a tritium set up wouldn't also:

https://shopwilsoncombat.com/Vickers...ductinfo/759B/

https://shopwilsoncombat.com/Vickers...ctinfo/760FOG/

Personally, I don't use the slide catch on Glocks much, except to show clear, so I don't generally replace them. Stock mag catches work fine for me also.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldorak View Post
    Any suggestions for a pocket holster?
    I bought a DeSantis Nemesis - https://www.desantisholster.com/the-nemesis/ - before I came to the conclusion that a G43 is too big for me to pocket carry.

I then bought a Crossbreed Supertuck, and quit frankly, while it's great, it felt like too much holster for me.

When I carry it, I generally just use a generic clip on leather IWB that I have liberally soaked in baseball Glove oil: https://www.outbagsusa.com/collectio...eather-holster

Generally a windshirt, hoody, or jacket over a tee shirt. (ETA: Generally the tee shirt is tucked in - no sweatguard to speak of on the holster.)
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 12-18-20 at 21:41.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I love my 43. The only upgrades I've made to mine are;

*Talon Grips (rubberized version)

*Vickers extended slide stop lever

* Trijicon HD night sights

* I use stock Glock mags with the TT extended foot plate +1 for carry and TT +2 or +3 in the mag carrier on my belt or in my back pocket. The +2 and +3 have +10% springs (IIRC). I've had zero reliability issues with 3K+ rounds through the pistol.

* My carry round; Federal HST2 Micro 150 gr JHP. The round is low flash and low recoil with very good performance from the short barreled G43.

I carry mine in a Tulster IWB holster but also have a Gunfighters INC kydex OWB holster and Bulldog IWB hybrid which is a really nice holster.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Pocket Holster:

Alabama all the way.

https://www.alabamaholster.com/produ...ocket-holster/
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 556BlackRifle View Post
    I love my 43. The only upgrades I've made to mine are;

*Talon Grips (rubberized version)

*Vickers extended slide stop lever

* Trijicon HD night sights

* I use stock Glock mags with the TT extended foot plate +1 for carry and TT +2 or +3 in the mag carrier on my belt or in my back pocket. The +2 and +3 have +10% springs (IIRC). I've had zero reliability issues with 3K+ rounds through the pistol.

* My carry round; Federal HST2 Micro 150 gr JHP. The round is low flash and low recoil with very good performance from the short barreled G43.

I carry mine in a Tulster IWB holster but also have a Gunfighters INC kydex OWB holster and Bulldog IWB hybrid which is a really nice holster.
    This setup, minus the holster choice, pretty much mirrors my G43 for the past two years.
    RLTW
    Danger Close Knows No Atheists.

Feedback Score
    I can confirm that I CANNOT put 7 rounds into a mag with a Pearce +1 extension. Not even close. I'm gonna use it as a regular extension.
    For the sights I see a toss-up between Ameriglo (but which one?) and Trijicon HD.
    Now waiting for my new stimulus check...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Any one know the model number of the Shield Sight for the 43X MOS?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17K View Post
    Crazy how accurate the 43s are.

I can regularly put 7 rounds into 6” at 25 yards with one, I can’t do any better with a custom 1911.
    It surprised the hell out of me.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    We've got Vickers Tango Down +2s on 3 mags for our G43, they work 100% reliably. They of course come with their own springs.

Feedback Score
    I am having wrist problems. Is there something softer shooting than the HST 147 gr that is still effective?
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast