Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Glock 43 accessories input

Feedback Score
    Anyone have experience with these??:

https://magguts.com/product-category/glock/glock-43/

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    No. But I would be very hesitant to trust them. Sacrificing follower stability, especially in a single stack mag that feeds tapered cases rarely ends well.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    No, but I remember a few years back, a bunch of guys over on Glock Talk said they were G2G.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Factory pinky rest is a must. Other than that I've left mine stock. Holster is a Kramer horsehide, and man you talk about a great value. That is one good looking holster that will last a lifetime, and for not much more than a Galco or something.

And yea, I don't trust the aftermarket mags. For one thing, you're statistically almost guaranteed not to need more than the standard factory mags' capacity, so I wouldn't even accept the risk of sacrificing reliability for a few extra rounds. If they are shown to be as or more reliable then I'll switch, but the jury is still out on them.
    Last edited by okie; 01-30-21 at 17:55.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234