Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GAS

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I applaud you Sir,
    Thanks Averageman.. Guess I may be in need of an intervention too.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'm totally the opposite.

It takes A LOT for me to add another gun to the safe. Like I have to be wanting that gun for a very long time, it needs to fit a role none of my other guns fill, and I need to know how much all the accessories cost so I don't have the same issues I had with my BMW. Sweet car but it wasn't worth keeping on the road. A lot of guns fall into a similar category: "Pretty sweet, but I wouldn't spend my own money that way".

Plus I really would rather buy ammo and shoot one gun a lot than have a safe full of 'like new' sticks.
    Tactical Nylon Micro Brewery

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Gibson and marshall a match made in heaven. Very impressive JMP. Went through the big cabinet, tube power amp, marshall preamp phase. Down sized as life caught up. 2x12 line6 handles as much sounds as I need. Home built warmoth Paul Reed Smith and a couple of acoustics get me by for the occasional jam session. Won a ukulele at a trivia night and never realized how much fun and ease of playing they were. Great for the couch while watching tv and not making a ton of noise.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joedirt199 View Post
    Gibson and marshall a match made in heaven. Very impressive JMP. Went through the big cabinet, tube power amp, marshall preamp phase. Down sized as life caught up. 2x12 line6 handles as much sounds as I need. Home built warmoth Paul Reed Smith and a couple of acoustics get me by for the occasional jam session. Won a ukulele at a trivia night and never realized how much fun and ease of playing they were. Great for the couch while watching tv and not making a ton of noise.
    Thanks JD, I get that. What gets the played here in the evenings in the family room is a Parker jacked into Vox VT15 stuffed behind a couch played at conversation levels. It sounds just fine and good for noodling.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

GAS

Some very cool stuff here.
    I just bought a Larrivee D40. Mr Larrivee has a really nice military discount available if you ask nicely. I bought a US Masters strat copy way back in 2004, and play it through a Hot Rod Deluxe. I’m not good, but it brings me joy.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by czgunner View Post
    Some very cool stuff here.
    I just bought a Larrivee D40. Mr Larrivee has a really nice military discount available if you ask nicely. I bought a US Masters strat copy way back in 2004, and play it through a Hot Rod Deluxe. I’m not good, but it brings me joy.
    That's what it all about CZ.. There is some real therapy in playing. Starting out was frustrating, took about a year or more to get a good foundation.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmp45 View Post
    That's what it all about CZ.. There is some real therapy in playing. Starting out was frustrating, took about a year or more to get a good foundation.
    Yeah, I started playing with my brother in a small band back in 2000. In '02 I went into the Army. After I got back from Iraq in '05 I stopped playing due to depression and just got back into playing this year. Rusty, but I'm surprised at how quick the chords come back to me.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I had quit playing for at least 10 years. I had sold off all my guitars except for two.

Last Father's Day my wife and son bought me a Charvel Chlorine Burst Pro Mod San Dimas and just like that BAM it's been game on ever since. I've gotten back into playing guitar and have had a serious case of GAS.

Here's the herd as it currently sits. Yeah, I'm a metal head and a Charvel fan.

Last edited by RazorBurn; 06-15-21 at 22:53.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    If split crotch panties are what it takes to get your wife to exercise, wouldn't that be a good thing?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    bedside guitars:

Someone has not just a guitar addition, but a Les Paul style addition.
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Just added a Fender Strat Professional in olive green.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast