-fit/finish are solid
    -everything is straight
    -accuracy is most certainly acceptable

Cons:
    -can't get them new anymore
    -some folks will have issues with the weight vs. stamped guns

Full review:

Feedback Score
    Nice review. Wish they would have imported more in. I see two on gunbroker for $2.5k on up. I can see paying $1200 but not that kind of money even with a milled receiver.

Feedback Score
    Excellent review. Fortunately I was able to add one to my collection as well. I've been doing this long enough to know when not hesitate on a purchase and this was one of those moments. This is easily one of my favorite AK's. I would add being overgassed to the Con list. While AK's are generally overgassed, it seems that Arsenal takes overgassing to a new level. I can kind of see why given that they want to avoid people shooing weakest 223Rem in the dead of winder complaining about their rifle not cycling correctly. Still, I think that they way over do it. I installed a KNS adjustable piston on my SAM5. I was able to dial it in for each type of ammo I shot ranging from the weakest Russian 223Rem to full power IMI 5.56x45 M193. Not only will this help save needless wear on the rifle's action, but the spent brass cases are actually reloadable.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    Excellent review. Fortunately I was able to add one to my collection as well. I've been doing this long enough to know when not hesitate on a purchase and this was one of those moments. This is easily one of my favorite AK's. I would add being overgassed to the Con list. While AK's are generally overgassed, it seems that Arsenal takes overgassing to a new level. I can kind of see why given that they want to avoid people shooing weakest 223Rem in the dead of winder complaining about their rifle not cycling correctly. Still, I think that they way over do it. I installed a KNS adjustable piston on my SAM5. I was able to dial it in for each type of ammo I shot ranging from the weakest Russian 223Rem to full power IMI 5.56x45 M193. Not only will this help save needless wear on the rifle's action, but the spent brass cases are actually reloadable.
    Thanks for the info