Thread: Gemtech Integra Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 Integrally Suppressed Upper Receiver Review

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Gemtech Integra Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 Integrally Suppressed Upper Receiver Review

Quick summary of my review of the new Gemtech Integra 15-22 upper:

Pros:
    -it's quiet (see db numbers in video)
    -fits on to any M&P15-22
    -many "bulk" 22LR loads remain subsonic
    -reliability with various load

Cons:
    -can't be ordered as a complete rifle (currently)
    -15-22 action isn't the quietest

Full review:

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Thanks. I might grab one of those soon
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    It does look interesting. I’m waiting for some accuracy tests to see if it will be worth it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have an innovative arms 15-22 the barrel is ported at the barrel nut to make all 22lr ammo subsonic. I haven't tested that I pretty much just shoot federal and cci. Anyway I sighted it in at 20 yards and my kids hit steel at 100 yards all day. I use it to practice aswell. It is so quite and fun. I'm only saying this because I think the innovative arms version is just better. However I think they only sell it as a whole rifle.

Nice to see more companies come up with integrally suppressed 15-22's I was afraid if I shot mine out innovative might not be around anymore and these are so damn fun and quite.
    Last edited by Twilk73; 12-20-20 at 19:15.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SBRSarge View Post
    It does look interesting. I’m waiting for some accuracy tests to see if it will be worth it.
    I've seen no difference in accuracy in this upper and my 16'' upper (review is up) FWIW

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrgunsngear View Post
    I've seen no difference in accuracy in this upper and my 16'' upper (review is up) FWIW

Thanks amigo,

If I found the right review, it looks like a 2-2.5 moa setup. For that, I might have to ante up for one.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    My 15-22 has been great. Cool they are building more good stuff for the line. With this pandemic, 22 is getting some more love. I run a Surefire 22 can on mine. Sometimes subsonic, sometimes not. But I have cases of the subsonic ammo by Gemtech I think it is.

It’s interesting how difficult it is to hear sub vs super on video when it’s so obvious in person, but I am fkn deaf so there is that. When I’m doing mag dumps with mine I know I’m right on the edge because within one mag, I’ll get multiple both super and sub bang bangs.

Good review.

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 01-05-21 at 14:34.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"