Reading through some of the long Ear Pro thread and doing other research, I’ve narrowed it down a little but want to make sure I’m not missing anything.

Application is ear pro for use with a helmet in shoothouse courses, shooting under nods, general preparedness, etc.

I currently have a set of Walker slim/razor or whatever they’re called as my (non-helmet) range ear pro. They seem to work pretty good and the price was hard to pass up to try. So far no complaints. However, I can’t use them under my helmet since it’s a fairly snug fit as is. That proabably goes for any other headband style ear pro.

Options for helmet use so far:

Budget option is to get another set of Walkers and get peltor Arc rail adapters to fit my helmet. Apparently the peltor adaptors fit the Walkers unless someone has info otherwise.

(Thinking budget here bc I’d hate to drop a ton of money on a one-trick pony that I won’t use as much since I don’t wear the helmet daily)

Higher tier option is a set of the Sordin Pro-X’s with Arc Rail Adapters.

Third option considered is a neckband setup...I think the Pro-X’s come in that style. I’ve just never used neckband ear-pro and don’t know if they plain suck or if any other considerations need to be made.

Last is to go with in-ear electronic ear pro, in which case I’m inclined to try the Walker Bluetooth model or the OTTO if the Walkers suck.

Is there any reason why I shouldn’t just do this option over any of the others? It seems like it would be more universal and I could justify spending more since it isn’t attached to the helmet. It would also free up the ARC rail for lights, etc.

Thanks in advance!