Thread: Griffin “Eco Baffles” clipping on Form 1 cans.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Griffin “Eco Baffles” clipping on Form 1 cans.

Griffin has updated some of their cans baffles with a different style of clipping. Looks like they’re doing it on all their 9mm and up cans, both pistol and “universal” (rifle capable) types.

The baffle has no clipping on the mouth, leaving a neat, round bore aperture. Instead, each baffle has a large hole in one side, near the opening that the projectile passes through. The baffles index together to keep the clips aligned. The baffles are of the “radial” variety.

Anyone try something similar on a form 1 can? Looks like it would be fairly easy to replicate in a cone, not sure about radials.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    It does seem like a good F1 option because it is relatively simple and should be relatively insensitive to machining errors.

Black River Tactical
    BRT OPTIMUM Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Barrels - 11.5", 12.5", 14.5", 16"
    BRT EZTUNE Preset Gas Tubes - PISTOL, CAR, MID, RIFLE
    BRT Bolt Carrier Groups M4A1, M16 CHROME
    BRT Covert Comps 5.56, 6X, 7.62