Thread: GG&G XDS Heavy Duty Bippd and XDS Standard Bipod NIB

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

GG&G XDS Heavy Duty Bippd and XDS Standard Bipod NIB

I have one each of the GG&G bipods for sale: GGG-1245 XDS Heavy Duty Bipod and GGG-1125 Standard Duty Bipod for sale. These are new, never mounted. I opened the factory boxes just to confirm the contents and take a pic of each. These are older stock I've had for a while. Both of these attach to a picatinny rail.

---

GGG-1245 XDS Heavy Duty Bipod. NIB. Factory price currently: $217.35. Asking $189.00 plus actual shipping costs. As a private sale, no tax.
    NSN: 1005-01-625-7541

https://www.gggaz.com/heavy-duty-xds-swivel-bipod.html

GGG-1245-med.jpeg

---

GGG-1125 XDS Standard Bipod. NIB. MSRP: $186.45. Asking $159.00 plus actual shipping costs. As a private sale, no tax.
    NSN: 1005-01-563-0152

https://www.gggaz.com/standard-xds-swivel-bipod.html

GGG-1125-med.jpeg

-----------

I am selling new items, old stock, from my left over inventory. I no longer pursue the eguns.com business (except occasional Dillon stuff for current customers and their referrals) and am no longer actively selling AR or other gun parts. I have old stock, new items left over, that I am liquidating.

All items are new, never used, and unless otherwise listed, are still in factory packaging (packaging as was used as of 2008-2013 time frame -- may not be the currently used packaging by the manufacturer).

All sales are final -- if there are issues we will deal with them as appropriate and make sure everyone is happy! Shipping will be actual shipping costs by your choice of carrier/service. Normally we us USPS (FCM for small items, Priority for everything else) or Fedex ground.

Money orders or in person cash for folks who happen to be local or PP F&F or PP (+3.5%)

PM me and I can share my phone or call you back.

Thanks!
    Last edited by chadbag; 01-26-21 at 20:34.
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.